Nutropin Depot 22.5mg Kits

DirkMoneyshot

What price are most of you guys paying? Never delt with these before so i don't want to get screwed. Thanks

Dirk

I've seen $450-575 plus up to $50 to ship, the price is going up or should I say has been going up and $450 was when they first came out

JohnnyB

thanks guys. The price i was quoted was $575/kit. That seemed a little high to me. Since i'm thinking of getting 4 kits maybe he'll drop the price down.

It's a pretty wild range. I have seen lists from $400 to $600 so you should shop. Usually the guys on the high end have a middleman that is driving up your cost.

Re: thefantom1

WannaImpress said:
tf1, I'm debating on whether or not an UG Lab can have the proper equipment, funds, and environment to produce a long acting GH like the Nutropin Depot!

Long acting HGH/UG Lab

SCNTO said the same thing the other day. I also am pretty sure that for a Ug lab to produce this stuff it would have to be super high tech. Just the equiptment you neede would probably put you on the radar screen if you bought it. I think these guys are buying the stuff somewhere and then relabeling.... Or something like that.....

the kits used to sell for 450$,but recently the "average"price has gone up greatly.I've done 3 kits from a very reliable source,and i have to say i don't think they're as great as claimed.Supposedly most of it is released inthe first few days.For the price i would go with jinotropin bro.

Back