Off the juice and feel like a bitch!

Millertime

Dedication=Respect
It is has been 7 weeks since I stopped my Nolvdex and I have too say its by far my worst week ever. I am an emotional mess, no confidence, needy, stressed, insecure, feel like a chick. I dont ever recall me being like this outside pct. Is this normal or have I turned into a big pussy after 31yrs? Why so bad this time I keep asking myself. Was it the tren, was 12 weeks of downtime not enough last cycle, wouldnt my natural test start working by now? Does it act like a ON/OFF switch or is it a gradual climb? This is my 9th cycle and its never been this bad. Im struggling and looking for answers. When will I start feeling like a man again? Is looking great for 12 weeks worth feeling like shit for 8? This was my exact cycle. 6 weeks of cyp at 600mg week, then 4 weeks of En at 600mg week, last 4 weeks of 50mg of Winstrol (winny) & tren every day to sometimes every day. Started Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) right at my last shot for 3 weeks, then started 50mg of nolva for an additional 3 weeks. I dont think my cycle was that harsh to feel this bad? What do people think?

31 years old, 9 prior cycles.

Time to go to the doc and see if you are a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) candidate.

How long were on Tren this past cycle (the whole 10 weeks)?? What dose?? Do you usually run things like Tren or Deca in your cycle?? This is just my opinion, but I'm with Strega, you may need to puruse HRT either with a doc or on your own. Its the not the end of the world bro, infact its a good thing if you can accept it. Nothing wrong with running a low dose of test year round and then blasting with small cycles here and there. No more PCT, no more lose of gains, no more feeling like crap or off inbetween cycles, normal test levels year round, etc..
For some people compounds like Tren and Dec take their toll after awhile and can shut you down hard... couple that with the fact that your in your thirties now natural test production starts to decline anyway. Just my 0.02 though..

Thanks for replying JayC, you give pretty good advise. I have used tren in the past. I even used it for 12 weeks straight before. This time I only used it for 4 weeks. I have recovered eveytime, with time. I just wonder if im freaking myself out or I have a legit problem. Could it be that I just need more time or should I be back to normal by now?

Maybe your estrogen is a little high. Doesnt mean your test isnt working. taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in large doses causes too much aromatase activity and can even cause gyno. Anyting over 500iu in one sitting is too much imo. Thats one of the many reasons im not a fan of taking it post cycle. Not to mention its suppressive. I also see you didnt mention having any ED or libido probs so maybe take an Anti E for a couple weeks and see what happens. IF it doesnt get better go see the doc.

Last edited:
Yea I may just do that for a bit. I was taking liquid nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) and maybe it was bunk and thats why im still having issues. I may go back to my clomid for a bit. I really appreciate the advise. I do get horny and do get erections so maybe I am still in recovery and need to be patient.

I would be happy just with the fact that you can get hard and Horney. That would indicate things are going in the right direction....Don't take what Estray said lightly about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) causes too much aromatize activity. (fact) Maybe that's contributing to these emotions that you speak of..I have these emotional isues my self to be honest with ya...I can't even watch certain things on TV...And as far as JC and make no mistake I value his thoughts and opinion but I just feel that 30's is still young for HRT.
This is deffenitly just my opinion. I'm 40 and when I'm not cycling I couldn’t be horneyer and I harder. I still wake up in the morning with A hard on. I all most feel like my dick gets hard as often as it did in high school...But any how thats' that.
1. __________________

Last edited:
Thanks for replying JayC, you give pretty good advise. I have used tren in the past. I even used it for 12 weeks straight before. This time I only used it for 4 weeks. I have recovered eveytime, with time. I just wonder if im freaking myself out or I have a legit problem. Could it be that I just need more time or should I be back to normal by now?

No problem.. ya, your cycles do NOT sound irresponsible so it could be anything.. best bet would be to just go get a male hormone panel or blood test. That will atleast give you some numbers to work with..

Thanks guys I appreciate your help. I read alot of what you two write to others and feel the advise you give is good. I think ill get past this but it definetly opened my eyes to how harsh Tren can be on the recovery process. If I do ever chose to do another cycle it will be test only and a strict diet.

Thanks guys I appreciate your help. I read alot of what you two write to others and feel the advise you give is good. I think ill get past this but it definetly opened my eyes to how harsh Tren can be on the recovery process. If I do ever chose to do another cycle it will be test only and a strict diet.

Ya, I hear that about Tren from so many bro's.. Some just get shutdown HARD by it.. Test/Var is also an excellent combo you could run and it won't shut you down like tren.

I feel for you, I did a simple testosterone called m1t when it was on the market. I weighed about 230 before I did it. I took it for two weeks gaining about seventeen pounds and then got scared and quit it because I started to have irregular heart peats, not to mention loosing all sex drive. Literally two months after the cycle I weight about 185 and was an absolute weakling. I gust of wind could of destroyed me. I had no sex drive and was weak physically and mentally, and terribly depressed. That was about two and a half years ago and i can honestly say my body is still recovering. I have gained most of my strength back to the point where I am about where I was when I stopped using the steroid (247) but my strength and my sex drive are still gradually recovering. Worst decision of my life.

I feel for you, I did a simple testosterone called m1t when it was on the market. I weighed about 230 before I did it. I took it for two weeks gaining about seventeen pounds and then got scared and quit it because I started to have irregular heart peats, not to mention loosing all sex drive. Literally two months after the cycle I weight about 185 and was an absolute weakling. I gust of wind could of destroyed me. I had no sex drive and was weak physically and mentally, and terribly depressed. That was about two and a half years ago and i can honestly say my body is still recovering. I have gained most of my strength back to the point where I am about where I was when I stopped using the steroid (247) but my strength and my sex drive are still gradually recovering. Worst decision of my life.

2 weeks of M1T?? ya right. no way that short of a run could have shut you down hard enough to lose 62 lbs!!

M1T has a short half life. simply put something else was wrong. I would have gone to the doc immediately.

You cant lose 62lbs smoking crack for 2 weeks....I definitely agree with Mark 100% has to be more to it..

Last edited:
Sounds to me your problem may have more to do with your mental state and not just the AAS. I think mind over matter can overcome most of what your feeling, if you focus on something too much you exageratte it in your mind and make what you are thinking come true.

You said your are still horny and can get hard, then you must have some test running through your body. For piece of mind, get your T levels tested then you can maybe rule that out.

Also is there possibly something different in your life now than before that could be contributing to your mental condition.

I think your absolutely right. The past few days I have trained hard and ate good plus took little time to pull myself together. Had some relationship issues which probably didnt help so I took some time away there too. I think by talking with everyone here cleared my head too. Besides the guy who fucked himself up with a two week cycle! jk, I appreciate all advise.

Back