oh wth

my stupid girlfriend got the shakes of clen and she said i tried to poison her and she threw away all my gear when i wasnt home

what the hell........

ok looks like i wont be cycling for a while..

Not In 100 years would I ever even let my wife know were my shit it. Most girls as soon as you piss them off the will atack the first thing that means the most to you.
So just woundering what did she get you for. Hope it wasen't to much. But not to make light of you getting your gear riped off by your girl but it is kinda funny. No?

Sorry for your loss. Mike

SleepingGiant said:
my stupid girlfriend got the shakes of clen and she said i tried to poison her and she threw away all my gear when i wasnt home

what the hell........

ok looks like i wont be cycling for a while..
You just happened to have garbage service the same day?

i would be pissed. its a pain in the ass for me to acquire anything so everything i have is precious. especially if she were to fuck with my Winstrol (winny). that stuff is like little pills of gold.

i guess I'm lucky, my girl can't wait til I get on my next cycle cuz I can fuck like an animal all day and she loves that shit

Just remember when the cops come knocking at the door your girl`s gona take them straight to your stash of gear.I learned the hard way ,rather keep illegal shit to your self man.Even now that I`m married I prefer to keep my gear well hidden.

i cant understand whay are you people telling your family/friens/girls that your using steroids.
im using steroids for 3 years and didnt tell anyone, exept my best friend.
your family/friens/girls cares about you so if you dont wanna let them to much worry dont tell them..
its will save from you headache...

Back