oils, oils, and a whole load of oils...

pullinbig said:
are you fucking retarded? have you read anything that has been posted "mr experitse". you are the dumbest mother fucker i have ever met. go back to kindergarden and start over. obviously you cant read or you would have read the numerous posts explaining in detail how to do all the things you have asked. you have 0 fucking comprehension. someone ban this dumb bitch.

how was my sensitivity on that one guys? did i express my point of view without being overbearing? was i sensitive of his needs? did i get my point across without being too calous. in conclusion was our conversation fruitfull and did i use constructive criticism rather than being cold and distant?

perhaps on a scale of 1-10 you guys could rate my exchange with bright boy. 10 being on the negative end of the spectrumn and 1 being the opposite.

i will start and give myself a deffinate 10+. although insitefull i perhaps could have been a bit more gentle. but none the less which ever form of conversation we use with boy wonder it doesnt matter. he dont read anything anyway. i think its animal over here just to torment us since he was banned from here and he banned me from his board. :)
:axe:

somebody is on a cycle of tren now.. ROFL

Last edited:
pullinbig said:
perhaps on a scale of 1-10 you guys could rate my exchange with bright boy. 10 being on the negative end of the spectrumn and 1 being the opposite.

Pi

overview.

Mr. dB said:
No. You will have to heat your stuff after you've mixed the oil, "powder", and BA/BB anyway, or else the "powder" will never dissolve. As a conversion virgin, what you have to understand is that the "powder" is almost never actually in a powder form. Enanthate "powder" is like a cake of soap. EQ is molten at room temperature and looks like a bag of oil. Deca is almost molten at room temperature, and has the consistency of a thick goo. All of them will require heat to blend properly. This ain't like mixing Kool-Aid.

You need to stop trying to re-invent the wheel and listen to the people who have some experience.

so after mixing the oil(pre-sterilized) with the ba and powder(horomone), i would heat it on a frying pan on top of the stove(using low heat), but for how long? until the vial/beaker clears up? need help here....not critizism. obviously it's my first time so don't think i'm just pulling your leg. don't want to screw things up.

emperorga said:
so after mixing the oil(pre-sterilized) with the ba and powder(horomone), i would heat it on a frying pan on top of the stove(using low heat), but for how long? until the vial/beaker clears up? need help here....not critizism. obviously it's my first time so don't think i'm just pulling your leg. don't want to screw things up.

You still had to sneak in the bit about pre-sterilized oil...

hes retarded Db. see? we explained several times he dont need sterile oil but it dont sink in. thats why i think this guy is just pulling our leg. why do i feel this way? because no one, i repeat no one, can be this fucking stupid. i could have taught my dog how to make home brew in less time than this guy has already hogged up on this board.

pullinbig said:
are you fucking retarded? have you read anything that has been posted "mr experitse". you are the dumbest mother fucker i have ever met. go back to kindergarden and start over. obviously you cant read or you would have read the numerous posts explaining in detail how to do all the things you have asked. you have 0 fucking comprehension. someone ban this dumb bitch.
DAAAYUMMMMM!!!

Back