OK bro's, how should I run this next cycle??

Flex it

I need some help with this next cycle. First off, I'm 34 yrs. old 5'10" 185 lbs. low bf. I've done plenty of cycles in the past, usually 2 per year. Also I normally try to not get crazy with the dosages because I feel that more Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is not always better. I hope to get past the 200# mark this summer. This is what I have to cycle...

100 Anadrol 75
20cc Sust.
20 cc Deca 300

Should I run the Anadrol like I would Dbol, (1st 4weeks)

Thanks a lot for any help.

Flex it

Weeks 1-4 Anadrol 75mgs./ED
Weeks 1-10 Sus. 500mgs./week
Weeks 1-10 Deca 600mgs./week

I hope you have nolvadex, clomid, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for your post cycle.

Looks good!!! Just a question but do you need to have all those post-cycle therapy's or can you just have clomid?

well the reason Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is reccommended is b/c of the high dose of deca. At 600 mg/week for 10 weeks that is bound to shut you down hard.

fatchops said:
Looks good!!! Just a question but do you need to have all those post-cycle therapy's or can you just have clomid?

It's not a must, but personally I always have all three on hand. Nolva incase of bitch tits, I never got them, but it is better to be safe than sorry. Clomid I use for post cycle & Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to get the boys going again.

BUFFDAWG10 said:
It's not a must, but personally I always have all three on hand. Nolva incase of bitch tits, I never got them, but it is better to be safe than sorry. Clomid I use for post cycle & Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to get the boys going again.

Def don't want any bitch tits....thanks Buffdawg. I am going to run Deca in a few months, so that's why I asked. I will def get all three on hand. Thanks

FC

That's kinda what I thought BUFFDAWG, but I wasn't sure if I was gonna do 300mg or 600mg of the Deca. Should I just do a shot on Monday and Thursday (250 Sustanon (sust) & 300 Deca)?

Flex it said:
That's kinda what I thought BUFFDAWG, but I wasn't sure if I was gonna do 300mg or 600mg of the Deca. Should I just do a shot on Monday and Thursday (250 Sustanon (sust) & 300 Deca)?

Yes, Flex that's exactly how I would do it. Mon./Thurs., mix both in the syringe an shoot away!:p

Hey Bro with deca you'll want to go 4 weeks with your post cycle recovery and wait 3 weeks after last injection before starting.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
Hey Bro with deca you'll want to go 4 weeks with your post cycle recovery and wait 3 weeks after last injection before starting.

JohnnyB

JB is right, the Deca stays in your system alot longer than any other stuff.

Back