Ok for me GH sucks!

jpflex66

¥¥¥¥PHARMACOLOGIST¥¥¥¥
ok i been on 2ius gh for hrt for over month now and its makes me feel like crap--i get very sleepy onit and seems like i dont store carbs easily..feel flat..any way im done with gh...seems like its no wonder med ...test alot better

Thats too bad..maybe try only doing 1 IU and work up to 2 IU's... if you decide to dispose of the HGH...your in luck... I just started a HGH disposal unit..... :)

Are you sure your not imagining everything...winter has started for many people now so you may be suffering from SAD sydrome...GH is suppossed to do teh opposite of what yoru describing

jpflex66 said:
ok i been on 2ius gh for hrt for over month now and its makes me feel like crap--i get very sleepy onit and seems like i dont store carbs easily..feel flat..any way im done with gh...seems like its no wonder med ...test alot better
How old are you? If you are over age 40 then you should experience all the antiaging benefits of HGH including the loss of the hard to remove stuborn body fat over the navel and kidney areas. HGH does temporarily increase insulin resistance which is probably why you're feeling flat, but that will go away in approx. 6 months. I agree with thefantom1, drop your dose down to 1 IU's per day, stay on for at least 6 months, and you should see all the negative sides disappear.

HGH even at 2 IU's per day won't give you any noticable gains in LBM so if that's why you're using it, you will be disappointed.

Isn't 2 IU a day a very low dosage anyway? I took 6IU a day when i was on it for 3 months. Good stuff except for not being able to make fists. I was able to sleep great and i was always in a good mood. Guess it affects others differently......And it leaned me out nicely

One month isn't a reliable length of time to evaluate it's effects in my opinion. Give it more time. Also, what were you hoping to get from it? Body fat loss? Muscle mass increase? Something else?

jpflex66 said:
ok i been on 2ius gh for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for over month now and its makes me feel like crap--i get very sleepy onit and seems like i dont store carbs easily..feel flat..any way im done with gh...seems like its no wonder med ...test alot better
That's why you're supposed to take the two together - test & hgh

Back