ok, i obtained my products...

Deep South Chris

the one and only BEACH
supposed to be 20 amps sust 250mg/ml, and i was told a 20ml vile of QV Deca 300mg/ml..

what i recieved... two 10ml viles of tornel supertest 250 250mg/ml and one 10ml deca 300mg/ml...

im not happy really..and aside from getting supertest he said there is no deca 300 20ml vile...there used to be correct? im 99% sure i had one at one time but anyway...should i just use this? there is no luck of me getting refund or exchange so im stuck with this stuff...

also ive been told a couple different ways to dose this cycle..again im 22, 5'6 and about 165lbs right now, and have used gear before. been training hard since highschool...5 years now almost.

im attaching an excel file that is a schedual..if anyone would like to edit it with a schedual with my supplies..id greatly appreciate :)

also, i checked out the deca on the QV site and it's batch numbers match up so i think its good, and i cant figure out the tornel site as its all in spanish :dunno:

Last edited:
TRUE there is no QV 20ml Deca300. Sepertest is sustanon made by Tornell , but I would MUCH rather have some good ol Karachi or Nile AMPS.

Hey, I got some of that tornell supertest 250 from mex just for kicks, but havn't tried it yet. I did find out there underfilled by 1.5 mil cuz when I was checking the fill levels to eachother to make sure they were legit, they were all really low but even. So if your doing 10 weeks of 500mg (according to your schedual) you don't have enough. You also don't have enough of the decca either. I'd suggest you get another supertest 250 and one more of the decca to cover your 10 weeks at 500mg test 400mg Decca. Hope you picked up some PCT, at least clomid. Your safe at those ranges from any aromatization, especialy from the supertest cuz it's just like sust.

Hope this helps.

hey i appreciate it, im waiting on post cycle therapy (pct) products still and im not starting till in my hand...waiting on nova..and may get som hcg to do with cycle with the suggested 250-500iu's every 5 days..so 500mg test and 300mg deca per week wouldnt be good enough..? well i know the test would be but i was going to leave deca at 300 or is it not worth it..?

yea im really unhappy that i payed for sust and got mexican shit, but my budget is not unlimited so i cant just toss this stuff..

Last edited:
Yeah that sust from tornell was the only bottled sust you can get out there(mex) nowadays. The only other option are the Organon Sustenon 250 redijects which are a overpriced unless you haggle em for a while. Plus, carrying 20 redijects is a combersome process. Like Gator suggested, try and get some new gear and throw that on top. Sounds like all your gear is mex, so whoever your gettin it from can easily get you Enan, or Prop which would be better. As for the decca, 300mg a week is probably sufficient given your weight of 165.

Back