Righto, I have the tools. But not the knowledge.

themassivefail

Ok, straight into it. I have 2x 10ml of 250mg/ml test e, 1x 300mg/ml deca, 80x 30mg dbol, and 80x 2mg arimidex.

Looking to start my first ever cycle (currently sitting at around 210-220 lbs 6ft tall and roughly 20-25 bf%) with a goal of mainly just bulking up my upper half. Chest, shoulders, arms, back etc (legs have been worked out many a time... a little too much. Gotta equal that shit out.). Not terribly concerned about definition, although a little less chub on the tum would be stellar.

I work on the rails, so I have very little access to gyms etc and my job consists of sitting for 10-12 hours a day. But I have a pretty decent bodyweight workout regime already set up, and will lift whenever possible in a hotel gym. Unfortunately this also means my diet suffers, so I don't eat often. And when I do it's usually garbage. BUT i've been working on that. Less salt, more water, and more protein whenever possible.

I've been advised with a 3 month (ish) cycle of 2 dbol a day, 1ml of test + 1 ml of deca every monday/thurs, and maybe an Arimidex every 4 days or so to keep the bitch tits at bay. Now that's 500ml test, 600ml deca, and 360mg dbol a week. Already the test:deca ratio seems off as I know its supposed to be 1.5:1 (ish. I think.) so I'm looking for other opinions...

Any help would be tops appreciated! :yesway:

that is a horrible first cycle for anyone, tell your advisor buddy that he needs to come here and learn some before giving out bad cycle advice and let me guess, he is also selling you the gear too right?
read up here son son http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html and know what your getting into so you can personally see that your so called advisor is giving you bad advice AND so you can do it the right way.

Having said that, we need your personal stats, age, weight, height, bf%. to properly council you.

Last edited:
Let's say whoever suggested this stupid cycle to you claimed he knew what he was talking about. Don't you think a red flag would've popped up when he said to inject 1cc of deca twice a week throughout but only suggest one bottle of deca? Do the math bud. Your advisor is an idiot an probably sold you the stuff.

Whatever you do, don't start this cycle. It is a really badly planned one. Read the link provided above.

Let's say whoever suggested this stupid cycle to you claimed he knew what he was talking about. Don't you think a red flag would've popped up when he said to inject 1cc of deca twice a week throughout but only suggest one bottle of deca? Do the math bud. Your advisor is an idiot an probably sold you the stuff.

Whatever you do, don't start this cycle. It is a really badly planned one. Read the link provided above.

That's what i thought! I did the math many times. And brought it up, but apparently the deca ain't supposed to last me the full cycle anyways. What sense does that make? That's why i'm here now, layin' it out. Didn't sound right at. all. The guy's a legit personal trainer for a well reputed gym, and I bought the stuff off someone else, he's also a user and has other clients doing similar stuff.

But man. Somethin' just don't sound right.

It's all there man, 24, 210-220 lbs, 6ft tall, and roughly 20-25% bf.

He didn't sell me the gear, but there was no reason not to trust him. Proper PT at a reputable gym, has other clients doing the same thing, has done similar himself (with pretty decent results) but yeah... something sounded very off with that cycle. I've been rummaging here quite a while, but I thought I should actually speak up if I want legit advice.

Go cbeck out the beginner cycle stickys for legit info. Just because he's a pt at a reputable gym doesn't mean he knows what he's talking about. Not everyone jacked up on juice is going to tell you if they have negative sides either.

Right on man. I've been looking into stuff myself now, for days. Kinda thinking of running dbol alone for 4 weeks (30mg a day) to see what it does to me. Then a monthish of pct. Then either another gap month, or a 12 week cycle of test e and dbol. Ignoring the deca altogether, I hardly think I need it.

Nova and clomid for pct, of course. Adex on the side.

Right on man. I've been looking into stuff myself now, for days. Kinda thinking of running dbol alone for 4 weeks (30mg a day) to see what it does to me. Then a monthish of pct. Then either another gap month, or a 12 week cycle of test e and dbol. Ignoring the deca altogether, I hardly think I need it.

Nova and clomid for pct, of course. Adex on the side.

Well that would be more idiotic than the cycle that half assed personal trainer gave you lol.

Please do yourself a big huge favor and read the beginner cycle stickys and the ology faq's thread. Don't be "one of those guys"...

Well that would be more idiotic than the cycle that half assed personal trainer gave you lol.

Please do yourself a big huge favor and read the beginner cycle stickys and the ology faq's thread. Don't be "one of those guys"...

Ya know I don't have much to add that Tbone didn't say. This guy does not know what he is doing. At 20-25 % BF know one should be cycling.

Ya know I don't have much to add that Tbone didn't say. This guy does not know what he is doing. At 20-25 % BF know one should be cycling.

See, this is why I signed up and posted on this site. I'm new to it all, and although I'm reading all this shit, I could be interpreting it wrong as it seems to be contradicted when I try and look into it else where. I just need solid advice... I'm at a loss.

I did kinda figure my guy to be a bit useless when he gave me that 'plan' to begin with.

Ok man I just typed up a reply for you and it went into space some where LOL :(

What i was saying was here at O'logy we all for the most part advise what our experience and learned book knowledge tells us as to how to use not abuse AAS ( steroids) in the safest way possible.

So as said read, and re-read the sticky threads and then you can pin point some good Q's for us to clarify.

Learn about Beginner cycles 1,2,3 etc... Learn about Estrogen, Prolactin and Progesterone. Lean what Aromatase is and how to control your E2. Learn that there are MANY UNWANTED side effects of high and low Estrogen , specifically Estradiol ( E2) and it isn't all about Gyno. How and why to use an AI as Adex. These are not complicated but necessary for you to know so as to use AAS safely and have good productive cycles.

Now one more thing, If you stick with O'logy you will find we don't contradict each other generally unless it is just how to stack this or that for your / anyone's specific goal.

So Read up more and get back with us with some specific Q's... OK ?
Good Luck :wavey:

See, this is why I signed up and posted on this site. I'm new to it all, and although I'm reading all this shit, I could be interpreting it wrong as it seems to be contradicted when I try and look into it else where. I just need solid advice... I'm at a loss.

I did kinda figure my guy to be a bit useless when he gave me that 'plan' to begin with.
so what do you plan on doing to get your bodyfat down?

Ok man I just typed up a reply for you and it went into space some where LOL :(

What i was saying was here at O'logy we all for the most part advise what our experience and learned book knowledge tells us as to how to use not abuse AAS ( steroids) in the safest way possible.

So as said read, and re-read the sticky threads and then you can pin point some good Q's for us to clarify.

Learn about Beginner cycles 1,2,3 etc... Learn about Estrogen, Prolactin and Progesterone. Lean what Aromatase is and how to control your E2. Learn that there are MANY UNWANTED side effects of high and low Estrogen , specifically Estradiol ( E2) and it isn't all about Gyno. How and why to use an AI as Adex. These are not complicated but necessary for you to know so as to use AAS safely and have good productive cycles.

Now one more thing, If you stick with O'logy you will find we don't contradict each other generally unless it is just how to stack this or that for your / anyone's specific goal.

So Read up more and get back with us with some specific Q's... OK ?
Good Luck :wavey:

Thanks mate. I've been reading into it a bit more. I'm only wanting 1-2 cycles really, I don't plan on doing this long haul at all. Just a little difference is all I'm after, but I certainly don't wanna fuck up my body, that's for sure. I'll see if I can come up with any relevant questions instead of just fishing for someone to lay out a plan with my given ingredients haha

so what do you plan on doing to get your bodyfat down?

Well I've started keeping track of macros, for one. (C:346 F:85 P:230 cal:3073) Diet could certainly use improving, so i'm working on that. I'll still keep up my workouts (even though they are basically all upper body, lower body is good as is for now. May do some low cardio though). Though for now I think I'll just stick with simple supps like whey, MCT oils, protein 'booster' foods etc. Hold off on the test and stuff for a few months. See if I can get to a more ideal starting point. Maybe 15-20%bf or less at 190-200 lbs. (6 ft and 24yo)

Hell, I may not even need the gear if I get to where I want with the store bought stuff. Not unheard of. Just means I've wasted a bit of money lol.

what are the cons of doing a cycle with 20-24% bodyfat?

Some of the cons of cycling with high BF% is that being overweight usually tends to stress our heart and other organs and adding the stress off AAS is just that much more unneeded stress. Now it is also known that men with high body fat tend to have higher then normal or say unwanted levels of Estrogen. As known the introduction of Exogenous Testosterone is going to play havoc with Estrogen, ( you know that ) .

On another note the typical guy using steroids is trying to increase / grow/ build more MM and so typically we add more calories to feed that need. Since in most cases we are not talking about the experienced BB who has sufficient MM and can diet just for leanness we are dealing with adding more calories in which kind of defeats the goal of losing BF.

This ^^ is my understanding and so I try not to just parrot what we hear if that was why you asked? So often and in many cases people just parroting does not fit the situation. But here I think it does.

Last edited:
20-25% bf isn't horrible. Probably average everyday dudes.
I don't subscribe to the whole bulking cutting farce either

You would probably be better off on hiring a diet coach. 3j is a site sponsor on here.

While probably a good idea, I really don't think that'll be worth it. I generally know what I'm doing when it comes to diet and actual training. (ex-mil reservist and police... drop-out, I guess?) But otherwise that's a little more money than i'm willing to pour into this venture. I'm not wanting huge changed here.

Back