Ok so i got a question.

airjordan

young bodybuilder
so i have a question since the economy is so bad and i not making to money i use to at all. i was wondering about running just straight test or deca and i was wondering what one i sould use i can only get one i heard about running straight test and u get good builds but i wanted to ask u guys. what is the best choice thanks guys

running deca by itself is not a good idea, unless you're into limp dick and no sex drive. a test only cycle will produce good gains.

Also got a quick question, I'm 5'10 185 right now. I previously weighed about 215 but through diet and exercise lost the weight. Now I'm just looking to lose about another 10 to 15 pounds but get defined, as hard as I try I can't get my chest defined or lose the extra flabby fat on my stomach. Basically I'm just looking to see what cutting cycle I should do for a first time user? Keeping in mind that in no way am I trying to bulk up, I specifically just want to get more cut and defined. Thanks

Ok thanks bro I'll take it advice what test shoud I take like test e

test e or cyp is good, I like test e you can usually get a better deal dollar for mg and as everyone said I belive test is the only thing should be ran alone and damn this economy I'm laid off have all the time to train but can't afford a good cycle lol

yeah you can never go wrong with test period bro...no point loading all kind of gear right now i did taht years ago thinking it was gonna be betterr ...its not...i ended up loosing more than gaining good luck

Ok so if I ran test e
300/mg
And I shot up on Mondays and thrusday
At 1/mg on Mon and thru
How long is that going to last? 10 weeks

Ok so if I ran test e
300/mg
And I shot up on Mondays and thrusday
At 1/mg on Mon and thru
How long is that going to last? 10 weeks

How much test do you actually have? You could run 250mg e 5th d and you'll be good. You should have atleast 2 10ml bottles of 250mg/ml test-e to make it 10 wks at every 5th day shots. If once each wk , then 1 10ml bottle will hold you , but I always say have more of everything on hand for the unexpected.

Back