OMG I have test on the way!!!!

glad you got a good shipment over the internet. safely that is. Im sitting in Iraq right now, and just today walked into a Chemist store (pharmacy) and what do i see on the shelves? yeah thats right, i couldnt believe it. i saw alot of deca that went up to 50 mg, but i really cant have alot of needles here. I did get some Androil though cuse it was cheap. 30 pills at 40mg for 11 dollars i think. IF anyone has any idea on what some good prices for deca are please reply. im at this location for one more day, and would like to stock up.

If my conversion is right the 1 vial 50mg deca was selling for 9 dollars, this stuff is just sitting on the OTC sheleves.

Also any help on cycles would be nice seeing has i have a choice of anything really that they sell

Im 5'11, 135 lbs, yes im a twig, but i have in the past done 2 cycles and gained up to 154 lbs but that was many years ago and now im losing weight eating MREs and crap at the chow hall.

I am 37 years old, and just trying to gain some bulk and strength... SF training is kicking my ass. and need a boost

One more thing. Having needles laying around is just inviting some kinda of problem. So pills would be nice, except for the 17aa stuff

Sorry message is so long, but i see these forums are really busy, and alot of readers are on. And my time limit on the computers here suck, sucks even more while we get bombed and crap

Thanks
Groo

Take 200mg twice a week, Mondays & Thursdays....Tuesdays & Fridays....etc.
If I do that I only have 2 days off between Mon and Thurs but then I have 5 days off until I shoot again on Thursday. Do I want a 5 day break inbetween injections?

Hende said:
If I do that I only have 2 days off between Mon and Thurs but then I have 5 days off until I shoot again on Thursday. Do I want a 5 day break inbetween injections?

LOL.....you math is just a little off.

StoneColdNTO said:
LOL.....you math is just a little off.

Shoot on Monday, now start counting days.........Tues=1, Wed=2, Thur=3
Shoot on Thur, now start counting days.........Fri=1, Sat=2, Sun=3, Mon=4.

What's up bro,

just finished my first cycle. Here are two things that i wish i did but didnt. (dont get me wrong i gained 20lbs and look great) Eat like a mother fucker. Drink at least 3 protein shakes a day. And the second thing that i wish i did more of was working my legs and back. just some advice. It is freaking awesome stuff. You wont want to stop!

Hey private message me if u can i have a question about your gear.

Yeah I meant Tuesday not Thursday but still. Do I want to have 2 days off then 4 days off? Thats ok to go 4 days w/o it?

Hende said:
Yeah I meant Tuesday not Thursday but still. Do I want to have 2 days off then 4 days off? Thats ok to go 4 days w/o it?

How else are you gonna do it twice a week ??

If you want to be exact shoot Monday @ 7:00AM & Thursday @ 7:00PM, that is 84 hours apart, you can NOT split it any finer than that.

Back