OMG! What have I done?!?!?

STANG 98

I need some halp, bros. Just did my first tricep injection on Wed. Used a 25g x 5/8" pin for 3 cc's of cyp. I think I may have hit the short head instead of the long one. Didn't hurt at all going in. In fact, went very smoothly. But about an hour after, it started to ache. Then about an hour after that, it REALLY started to ache. Now, its swollen and red. I have gotten some mobility back (got real stiff) and the pain has subsided a bit, but the swelling and the redness are still here. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone elase and should I be worried about it. Thanx guys!!

crap 3ccs? ive never gone more than 1.5 in my tris. Ive gone up to 2.5 in my bis. Throw and icepack on there. If the swelling is still painful, you may have gotten soem sort of infection. Although, whenever i hit a bodypart for the first time in a while, it becomes extremely sore for a few days.

Yeah. After I was done, I kinda thought it was probably too much. Developed a nice bulge after a little while. I don't think it's an infection (I hope) because I used a clean pin and I've used the gear before. I''ll ice it and see how it feels tomorrow. Thanx, bro.

WHAT BRAND OF CYP DID YOU INJECT INTO YOU TRI'S... 3CC'S IS NOT THAT MUCH AT ALL, THE TRICEP IS QUITE A LARGE MUSCLE GROUP... I USUALLY USE 3CC'S IN EACH HEAD...

DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU USED TO MAKE THE INJECTION WILL HAVE A FACTOR ON THE TYPE OF PAIN AND ACHING YOU WILL FEEL... SWELLING IS NORMAL... IT WILL USUALKLY STAY SWOLLEN FOR A DAY OR TWO. ESPECIALLY BEING YOUR FIRST INJECTION AND ALL.....

GY...

MY one and only tri injection was 1cc of prop and 1cc of fina and caused redness and swelling and hot to the touch, went away in a few days. Will never do them again, I like the chest much better anyway.

Hammer said:
3 ccs is a little too much for the tri's take an anti inflamatory and take from there.

You got that right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:( <----------------my triceps after ONLY 2 cc's

I find my tris react to the BA much worse than any other body part, I can get massive painful swelling with only 1cc. It just swells and hurts like a bitch for a few days, then goes away on its own

Bro, put some ice on there.
10 minutes on, 10 minutes off. Try moving it as much as you can. Next time don't inject so much into the tri's!

I have been doing 3cc in my tris once a week during this cycle...you gotta remember to massage the area deeply and for a few minutes after injection. Works wonders for me.

Back