Omi Pain Sucks Hairy Balls

parker

:devil2: This shit hurts like a mother :devil2:

my god, i shoot once ever 6 days, and the pain last for 6 days. so i am always have major pain in some part of my body.

it feels rotten, like there is asid deep inside the muscle. Im am actually very suprised on how much this shit hurts.

will i get use to this?

its weird cause it takes 12 hours for the pain to start, but the pain peeks in about 2-3 days

what are you injecting?

where are you injecting?

Are you heating up your gear before you shoot it?

im on the same thing right now man so I feel your pain I mix with eq and it helps a little still a pain for about 3 days though. How much you injecting and where?

I believe he's referring to Omnadren. If so, it's the prop that's causing the pain. Try heating the oil and massaging the site after injecting. You need to be injecting it at least every 3-4 days, if not EOD.

i am injecting 250mg of Omnadren every 5 days, not 6 sorry.

i was injecting it in my bum, but that was way too anoying so i have been doin shoulder shots.

i have made some awsome gains so far, prob alot of water but still really good gains (16lbs), so i dont want to hear i am not using enough. Cause i am no Jay Culter and i use in moderation
am running 14 week cycle

Last edited:
The pain should subside the more you inject it. However I'm surprised that you are getting that much pain from it. I, and others I know, never had any problem with it. What type of Omnadren is it? From a UGL or human grade?

its just a anoying pain, only if i move my arm a certain way it hurts like a bitch. otherwise i would not feel it

its jelfa omi

maybe im a puss

I ran Jelfa and never had a problem, but then again I never have had a problem with prop either. People just react differently. But like I said, it should get better over time.

I used to inject omni E4D and noticed and improvement on the follow up cycle when I did it E2D. Next time, add something to cut it the pain. I believe I've heard injectable b12 would work (correct me if im wrong), but I just use deca and that gets rid of the pain.

Back