On a Deca Cycle and starting to feel a little .....

mleads

irratation and maybe a little puffiness in the nips.

To start, yes I know, everyone says never to do an all Deca cycle, but I had done an all Deca cycle before with no side affects except for a little deca dick towards the end. I had good results and wanted to stay with something that I had used before instead of jumping into a new type of cycle.

So back to my question. I have been on a deca cycle for about 6 weeks now, at 300mg per week, and I feel a little soreness/puffiness in my nips. And every now and again they feel a little irratated. I do not notice a clear sign of GYNO(trying not to let the mental side convince me that I have something I may not), but then again It may just be an indicator that It will start to appear.

my questions is: what do I take? Please be specifice as far as what I should take (either the medical term or what the name is when i go to look for it), how do I take it (inject,drink,cream), and how much how often?

I really do appreciate any responce and I really am just looking to take something that will prevent the actual Gyno.

thanks

B6 @ 500mg/day to start. 2-300 mg to prevent it. It's possibly you may need some Cabergoline, which should be taken @ .5mg E3D.

This is why you should do test, because gyno is much easier to combat and the gains are the same if not better - and nobody gets "test dick", quite the opposite.

right there with ya buddy, did an all deca cycle before... 400mg a week... got a little puffy behind the nips, got some vitamin b6 and it helped out my problem. also had exemestane on hand and took that as well and recovered nicely

Back