on cycle injuries

Harnold

i know this might not be the correct forum for my question, but it seems most of the knowledge is in here.

question is has anyone or most everyone had a hip flexor problem? it's hard to pinpoint the aggravation, I wouldn't call it pain,more like a discomfort. started out after piling a bunch of weight on a leg press, just like tweaking a small muscle or something similar. no lump anywhere and it actually was on both sides but worse on my dominant leg.

doesn't hurt while training and it is about three inches in from the hip bone, both sides but one side worse. helps somewhat stretching the lower back.
quite sure from what I read it is not a hernia, and not in the common hernia areas.

anyone had any experience with this type of injury? thanks

I have some issues with hip flexors from time to time as well as lower back. I squat and dead heavy all the time. I recently suffered a minor shoulder injury on my last blast with tren. Shit sucks, having to tone it down a bit and ended cycle early.

I have this fucking nigling shoulder muscle pain it won't fuck off and it's pissing me off on test e and I know I can maybe do a extra 3-5%!extra weight

Back