On cycle support for orals

Adeg

So I finished liquid var almost 6 weeks ago, did labs about 3 almost 4 weeks being off. CHOLESTEROL cane back at 201 and range is <200.
I was blessed with the lovely high lpa and vldl from my family but it didn't test high on this lab. This was my first cycle, planning on starting my second oral cycle soon. Any on cycle support recommendation?

24, 168, 5"6, probably at about 20 percent bf max. Train powerlifting 4x a week and cardio 4x a week.

as for healthy cholesterol support while on cycle, or any time for that matter .. make sure you're getting plenty of omega 3 and omega 6 fats. you can add avaodoes , mac oil, salmon, nuts , etc. or you can supplement with omega 3, omega 6, and primrose oil.

also , note that high cholesterol is not that major of a negative health factor , much more important is your particle size , next time you get cholesterol checked you can asked your doctor about getting a particle size test as well .. thats the test that will tell you if cholesterol is a negative health factor for you or not.

Ultimately I plan on adding strength, but i am also cutting, I plan on adding some t3 conservatively. I retained water on var so I'm trying out winstrol 5 mg to see if maybe that compound is for me.

LOL Maybe I should ask gender before I post. :dumbass:

Hahaha yep, definitely a female. But appreciate your willingness to help, seems like I should just go to my cycle forum instead of women's, I barely get any help from the females lol

what are your cycle goals?
Ultimately I plan on adding strength, but i am also cutting, I plan on adding some t3 conservatively. I retained water on var so I'm trying out winstrol 5 mg to see if maybe that compound is for me

Back