On HGH and thinking of adding.....

stikman140

Started week 3 of HGH taking about 2.5 iu ed. I have 10 weeks of anavar at 40mg a day and also 2 bottles of primo 10ml/100mg, thinking of using it 200 mgs a week split mon/thurs.
You can see my stats at the bottom and I have a few cycles under my belt.

hgh will run for 6 months
wk1-10 40mgs a day Anavar
wk1-10 200 mgs split mon/thurs primo

For post cycle therapy (pct) I'm on trt/hrt so I have hcg, clomid on hand and have to use it through out.
Have arimidex as well but not using it right now.

I'm looking for some advice on changes. I want to increase strengh and hardness and don't really want to spend more $ then I already have. I have read so much my brain is fried.... I though of adding test cyp and taking primo out then decided not to. also though of just adding test on top of everything. :scratchhe

Thanks in advance.

test on top of everything

bump the var to 50mg-even if it shortens your var a week or 2

2.5 iu of growth prob wont do much for size-but who knows-i think anything lower than 4-6 just leans you out-from what i have read.

sounds like a perfect cycle for some prop

and if you are on TRT-you will not need a PCT-just fall back on your dose.

Thanks for the input will bump the var to 50 I could always get more before it finishes. Now why prop and not cyp or test e. And should I keep primo or take that out. The GH I used before for 5 months and at 2ius a day saw big changes. I figure go for 2.5 and bump it to 3iu didn't want to go much higher since I am taking more things this time.

sounds good

although any test can be used for bulk or cut-prop is suppose to be more ideal for cutting-supposedly less water

also you could run everything for 10 weeks-the prop primo and var

actually sounds like a good+fun cycle to me i say run it

Started week 3 of HGH taking about 2.5 iu ed. I have 10 weeks of anavar at 40mg a day and also 2 bottles of primo 10ml/100mg, thinking of using it 200 mgs a week split mon/thurs.
You can see my stats at the bottom and I have a few cycles under my belt.

hgh will run for 6 months
wk1-10 40mgs a day Anavar
wk1-10 200 mgs split mon/thurs primo

For pct I'm on trt/hrt so I have hcg, clomid on hand and have to use it through out.
Have arimidex as well but not using it right now.

I'm looking for some advice on changes. I want to increase strengh and hardness and don't really want to spend more $ then I already have. I have read so much my brain is fried.... I though of adding test cyp and taking primo out then decided not to. also though of just adding test on top of everything. :scratchhe

Thanks in advance.

what does your trt/hrt consist? I always thought It was test they gave you.

what does your trt/hrt consist? I always thought It was test they gave you.

I take HCG every other day 1ml or 1000 ius, HGH supposed to be .6 mgs but I am taking 2ius which I think is something like .75 mgs(i think) clomid 25mg daily was on arimidex for a while dr switched to clomid and the test well he said I'll get it once the wife gets prego.... my brother is also on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and his is 200mg of test cyp daily. It really depends on your results.

So the test and primo and the var I'm getting ready to start maybe the beginning of Jan. really trying to get the wife knocked up before christmas.... :xmas:

Back