Online testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) clinics

Mate
You'd have no problem if you were a girl wanting to "make believe" your a boy.

Wtf if someone real wants to change their gender it should have to be 100% change before their give out the juice.

Wtf
Wtf
Wtf

Wtf are you talking about??? I read your post 3 times over and still don't know wtf your point is?

370 at 60 years old? Sounds ok to me, but I'm at 350 at 36 years old. Still having a hard time getting testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). I'm getting pissed real quick.
Going to another DR on 9/11 to see what he says.

Thats funny you say that. I went to a DR to get my levels checked and my levels were at like 380. He wouldn't put me on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) but he gav me a test cream. He said my levels were ok for my age. But im 32 so what should my levels be at?

Thats funny you say that. I went to a DR to get my levels checked and my levels were at like 380. He wouldn't put me on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) but he gav me a test cream. He said my levels were ok for my age. But im 32 so what should my levels be at?

Good question: i just got my tests done and i was at 316 and age 33. I dont have too many indications that i a low other than my total FATIGUE all the time and lack of muscle growth!!! My doc says in am in range 280-1200 so i am good....for my age shouldit i be at like 800ish? Can someone pm me a good online place that i can send my results too or will they say the same thing?

I've got the greatest Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) clinic!!
No in person doctor consulant. Just a blood spot test they send to your house. I'll PM my reps phone and tell him I referred you.
He will send you a price list.

Trust me its the greatest!!!

I can vouch for this one! sorry to bring up an old post but the guys he recommends are professional legit and superb!

Anyone know of any reputable pharmacies in northern va? Also, can this be covered by insurance?

Finally, if I get on HRT, what would I have to do to get some deca mixed in with the test? I ask because my joints ache (from an impingement which is healed) and as I understand it, deca would help with this.

Anyone know of any reputable pharmacies in northern va? Also, can this be covered by insurance?

Finally, if I get on HRT, what would I have to do to get some deca mixed in with the test? I ask because my joints ache (from an impingement which is healed) and as I understand it, deca would help with this.

Call me, Worm.... I'll get you all squared away.

Try Centurion testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) = sponsor on here. I would call a few until you feel comfortable with your consultant. There are two good ones on here -- talk to both and see how you feel about them. Maximus and Centurion.

Centurion HRT

Call me, Worm.... I'll get you all squared away.

Before I do that, I'm going to go get a physical from the GP. There's a chance that I'll be put on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and have it covered by insurance.

That said, my experience with my GP seems to be that while they recognize the need for T treatment, they aren't up to speed with other aspects of treatment (such as the need for Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or HCG).

So, if I was already on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), could you still help me? I'm also curious because my GP might think that 450-500 level T is adequate.

Then again, my GP might go the way of my urologist who thought that T in the 200's was 'normal' for a 32 year old.

I can't reply to any PM's, not enough posts. For anyone replying to my post my email is (garrettz2828@yahoo.com).
[PGHRam, I couldn't reply to you]

Thanks

Likewise people! I need to find a good clinic...."ythrashin or alumni PM or better yet email me at diablo_red@hushmail.com" please!!! Thanks!

I can vouch for this one! sorry to bring up an old post but the guys he recommends are professional legit and superb!
Hey bro, I read your response regarding the online testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) clinics this is the URL steroidology.com/forum/testosterone-replacement-therapy/145072-online-trt-clinics.html
Do you still recommend these places? If so could u hook me up with Thier contact numbers. I really appreciate it.... Tired all the time, no sex drive, and depressed ..

Hey bro, I read your response regarding the online testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) clinics this is the URL steroidology.com/forum/testosterone-replacement-therapy/145072-online-trt-clinics.html
Do you still recommend these places? If so could u hook me up with Thier contact numbers. I really appreciate it.... Tired all the time, no sex drive, and depressed ..

Call us we can help you.

Back