only 1 pic

naam89

215 natural and yeah unlike most of u iam taking maybe 120 gm protien a day and havent worked out in 3 months yeah thanks for motivating me guys last year has been shitty for me and didnt workout for 3 months u guys are motivating the hell out of me god knows i needed it, which is why i am about to eat 2 cans of tuna, (thanks Swole) for the push i appreciate it very much, yes i am gonna grow i will post more pics in a month i am starting to eat now, this is my arm pic (cold) as of today and also to shut those idiots out who think i am playin around, i will gain more weight and i will do it natural as far as possible, consider this a before pic thats before these guys pissed me off. Later fellows and once again i have nothing to do with bodybuilding i am a strength athelete and i wanna get as strong as possible. WAIT AND WATCH

stone stop acting liking a 5 year old and change change that total moron which u edited and put Weightlifter_dude back in my profile show some dignity

why is everyone so pissed at me yall need to chill out, i said thanks for motivating and i realy mean it i have been lazy as hell this year

Mouse is lagging a little bit, need to bring up the keyboards a little more. other than that, keep up the great work.

naam89 said:
stone stop acting liking a 5 year old and change change that total moron which u edited and put Weightlifter_dude back in my profile show some dignity

But dude your freakin "sentences", if thats what you call them, look like a freakin 5 year old wrote them.

Thanks

Hey thanks samcooke i dont klnow why u guys give a shit about my writing. I dont see any problems with it. What difference does it make on this forum its a bunch uv muscleheads reading this shit anyways (that includes me) u guys are just unbeleivable

looking good... good luck with ur progress

naam89 said:
215 natural and yeah unlike most of u iam taking maybe 120 gm protien a day and havent worked out in 3 months yeah thanks for motivating me guys last year has been shitty for me and didnt workout for 3 months u guys are motivating the hell out of me god knows i needed it, which is why i am about to eat 2 cans of tuna, (thanks Swole) for the push i appreciate it very much, yes i am gonna grow i will post more pics in a month i am starting to eat now, this is my arm pic (cold) as of today and also to shut those idiots out who think i am playin around, i will gain more weight and i will do it natural as far as possible, consider this a before pic thats before these guys pissed me off. Later fellows and once again i have nothing to do with bodybuilding i am a strength athelete and i wanna get as strong as possible. WAIT AND WATCH
:druggie:

aky said:
looking good... good luck with ur progress

:druggie:
Yeah, glad you finally posted a pic. I agree. I think you are doing very well for a natural dude.

Got to have a sense of humor, the moron title he slipped you is pretty funny. Go back & read your whole old thread.

Lifting natural is very cool as long as you can make the gains. And you probably are gifted that way. But at some point you will reach your genetic potential, or maybe I should say you reach a point where you work your butt off year in and year out, and maybe you gain 2-3% strength in a year, and then even less the next year..... So if you like yourself at that point fine. For many of us, I was still pathetically weak, so "supps" became the only way out. Just learn a lot about them and plan a descent cycle from start to finish before you go on anything.

This is what I call "Vocal Diarrhea" :goof:

naam89 said:

legz

I was doin a shit load protein a couple uv years ago went to my dentist for check up he took some xrays and said there was some bone loss compared to last xray which was about 4 years ago, to be on the safe side i cut down on protein dramatically, i read excess protein can cause calcium loss and was concerned havent gone back to the dentist yet so cant say if i have made any progress i have been taking calcium supp for a year now, i will be going for a checkup soon to find out if the calcium supp helped me but then again i am getting older, iam increasing my protein intake........ gotta catch up with you guys.

Last edited:
why do people who dont juice feel the need to state their weight and behind it say "all natural!?"

T

Traps said:
why do people who dont juice feel the need to state their weight and behind it say "all natural!?"

T

BC they think that if they did use gear, they would be at least twice that size.

Back