Only 5 weeks.. Worth cycle of var?

detsaw

After some shipping complications, I wont be able to recieve my var til next week and withmy schedule I will only be able to go on for 5weeks. Will this be worth it if im running it at 40mg??

Should I do more to offset the short cycle? I dont want to have to do pct.

detsaw said:
After some shipping complications, I wont be able to recieve my var til next week and withmy schedule I will only be able to go on for 5weeks. Will this be worth it if im running it at 40mg??

i think u would be ok. although most run var at long lengths

detsaw said:
I dont want to have to do post cycle therapy (pct).

****News Flash****

You need to run a standard post cycle therapy (pct) protocol following an Anavar cycle, unless of course yoy don't care about resarting your HPTA and losing our gain while it's shut down.

yeah if no one has told you yet. stone cold is 100% correct. a proper post cycle therapy (pct) is required after any sort of aas. regardless of how long u run it for

Hmm from the research I did I though you only needed post cycle therapy (pct) when running it at high dosage, not really 40.. Guess I was wrong, what should I use??

Can I wait a week after the cycle before starting the post cycle therapy (pct)?

detsaw said:
Hmm from the research I did I though you only needed post cycle therapy (pct) when running it at high dosage, not really 40.. Guess I was wrong, what should I use??

Can I wait a week after the cycle before starting the post cycle therapy (pct)?
Keep us posted on your progress... i think you be pleased, if diet and training are in check. Grub yr ass off !!

use clomid and it's better to start it early rather then late. Bud just a little thought on the theory of pct, comeing off any cycle that shuts you down needs to be started back up. weather small or big or long or short if it shuts you clomid will help start you. Basicly in a nut shell..

detsaw said:

Bud I used Var for last 5 weeks of my last cycle and it worked very well. Plus I might make myself look like a dumb ass now but i kinda thought you only did var for a short time like i did at the end of a cycle. Anyone can you set this straight even for me please. Dam and with the price of that stuff good luck to who ever will spend the money in order to go more then 5 weeks. lol

Thanks for the replies, I havent started yet but I should be next week. Ive used clomid in the passed worked ok, I was thinking of using nolv though this time. Any reason why I shouldnt?

I just ourchased some milk thistle, how much should I be running and when? Ive read in some cases that it offsets gains of var.

Back