Only 5000iu Hcg

iwannabod

Pain is for losers
I screwed up and only ordered 5000iu Hcg. What would you guys do considering I am doing a 14 week Test E cycle @ 500mg/wk? I wanted to run it the full length of my cycle to keep my nads in shape but that is probably out of the question. I also saw a post recently from a guy stating his nuts shrank so much that they sucked back up into his body. That shit scares the hell out of me.

lol that was a funny thread... well you could just run it 250iu twice a week for the whole cycle and not do a blast pphase or order another vial lol

lol that was a funny thread... well you could just run it 250iu twice a week for the whole cycle and not do a blast pphase or order another vial lol

Yes this will be just fine - his looks like a light cycle...

... but I would order up on you hGH as soon as you can just to be safe for upcoming cycles.

If you can afford it - I would order enough to last 6 months - because it's so cheap - and you'll always be able to use it.

well you want to wait like 2 weeks after starting the test to start the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), and then from there 250mg twice a week meaning you would have enough to get you through to week 12.

Hcg necessary for any cycle? Want to know what you guys think. Some people said it`s not but most of people here looks like the using it for every and any cycle. Can you run a cycle without it and still be safe??

Yes this will be just fine - his looks like a light cycle...

... but I would order up on you hGH as soon as you can just to be safe for upcoming cycles.

If you can afford it - I would order enough to last 6 months - because it's so cheap - and you'll always be able to use it.

Its not that cheap and no one every has it. I do agree to stock up thou

well you want to wait like 2 weeks after starting the test to start the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), and then from there 250mg twice a week meaning you would have enough to get you through to week 12.

exactly what I did, except started at wk 3.

Back