"Operation Raw Deal" 56 labs busted + YOUR name in database

is there anyway i could find out if my guy was one of the busted? I know thats the 'million dollar question' right now on the board?

Here is a few pointers:

First, everyone calm the fuck down
Second, I hate to say this but there is no point of cleaning your house or your PC if they been reading your shit for 6-24 months ur fucked.

Most wont be affected some will....

I been saying this for years and I been reading every board while all the sources go ape shit.

Source boards: wrong
Participating on source boards: wrong
Open source posting: Suicide or bunk with Baba
Buying from an open source: Suicide or bunk with Baba

Most importantly lets talk a little bit about old school values. "Loose lips sink ships" it would be really nice if people kept thier mouths shut. This is IMHP take it from an old time for the 10C its worth.

i think im going t delete all of my hshmails just incase...i dont need any of it aymore, it was just for future investments

Blake8581 said:
i think im going t delete all of my hshmails just incase...i dont need any of it aymore, it was just for future investments
My cyber-rights got suspended because I hadnt accessed it in 30 days

Here's an updated list, all have been confirmed;

ugio
Genescience
Pro Pharm
Bodyz
SIUG
Titan supply
anabolic-superstore
Stallion Labs
spyder
AML
Rugio
US Pharma
Tweak
aka pitbull
gym ace
GALABS
SAAMR
BTLabs
savannah
(promethus)
GasMAN
GYMVET

PARKER27 said:

ugio
Genescience
Pro Pharm
Bodyz
SIUG
Titan supply
anabolic-superstore
Stallion Labs
spyder
AML
Rugio
US Pharma
Tweak
aka pitbull
gym ace
GALABS
SAAMR
BTLabs
savannah
(promethus)
GasMAN
GYMVET

Where did you get that list from?

Popichulo said:
How can they bust you on email communications anyone can send an email.

An email from you to some else to conspire to buy/sell/use CCD is a felony... There are ways but thats not the point.

The point is how/why we got here. Its the community as a whole that is a problem in this case....I been saying this for years and I been reading every board while all the sources go ape shit.

Source boards: wrong
Participating on source boards: wrong
Open source posting: Suicide or bunk with Baba
Buying from an open source: Suicide or bunk with Baba
supporting these actions is the reason of how and why we got here.

hehehehehe, give me a break. i was talking about the myth of american freedom, that was very popular here not so long ago. and now, after patriot act and other actions of usa government, there's more and more info on invigilation, etc - the myth is somewhat dieing here.

The point is that it's not a myth. Do you even understand what kinds of tiny changes to the law the Patriot Act entails? They are all small legal, procedural differences, that still protect rights you don't even have as a Pole. And the Patriot Act has to be renewed- it's not permanent, Congress has to vote it in based on having a good reason every few years. You're simply swallowing the propaganda of people who wish to control you by making it seem as if real liberty is an illusion. Congratulations on failing to overcome that.

I like Poland. I like the Polish attitude towards the market and the future, you have a far brighter one than the Western Europeans. Don't be an idiot and listen to their stupid way of seeing the United States. If we're so stupid, misled and unfree, why do we lead in everything? It's some accident right?

You guys stick with us and you'll never get invaded again. Believe it.

POPICHULO-i think it kind of goes along the lines of "we can convict you of murder without a body". if they have emails from you to a source specifying orders, mctn, WU orders, anything like that, it is conspiracy to commit interstate drug trafficking at the very least. now, will they take the time and money to build that case? who knows. i'm hoping they won't, as i know a few mates on that list. this IS some serious shit and i think those that are brushing it off ought to think again. these motherfuckers are serious.

PARKER27 said:

ugio
Genescience
Pro Pharm
Bodyz
SIUG
Titan supply
anabolic-superstore
Stallion Labs
spyder
AML
Rugio
US Pharma
Tweak
aka pitbull
gym ace
GALABS
SAAMR
BTLabs
savannah
(promethus)
GasMAN
GYMVET

well that confirms why a thread alot :goof:

what a complete fucking joke
nothing better to do with our tax money huh? Those fucking fat flabby politicians are angry that their wives look at their fat disgusting bodies and wish for something better.

Yes i am bitter

Last edited:
"who is in prison for taking some dbol or Tren" the answer prob noone. but how many are in jail for interstate drug trafficking and using the mail to commit said crime, making it a federal offense i.e. you serve 85 percent of your time, well prob a lot of people locked up for that. and by the looks of it, soon to be a lot more. again, even if your house and pc is clean, cyber-rights and hush mail have been compromised, they got every email you ever sent. that's conspiracy to commit aforementioned crimes at the least, and that's a jail term mate.

I tried to log into my hushmail to no avail. Ive never dealt with any of those named UG labs so thats encouraging. It looks like my guys shut down shop before LE got to them first.

Back