opinion on tren ace and d bol cycle....

ok, but how much test do i need then? i was researching it and ppl just throw numbers out there. i thought i could run tren without test being that tren is 5x stronger then test that the tren would just overpower the test i was injecting... but in any case how much test should i get and the dosage?

Dude you are retarded. Why do you not understand that without any test in your system you will become severly depressed and lethargic..

I have run tren ace and nandro. Found substantial mass gain however would rather have used test with dbol and then tren ace in next cycle. Tren ace is a great tool as is dbol but the two of them together dont mesh the best

why do u say tren and dbol dont mesh? as long as you run a proper cycle with test as a base tren and dbol are great imo

Sure. There are many threads that outline first cycle. Do a search and read the stickies. You will learn a lot.

now if im able to get my hands on test tomorrow, you think its fine then to run the tren with it and then forget bout the d bol for later down the road and just do test and tren? or do all three?

In my experience, people that list their lifting experience starting at 13 usually are still in their teens and know that if they reveal their age they'll get shot down immediately. If this is the case, I really think you should hold off until you're done growing naturally. You're asking a lot of questions that you could answer for yourself with just a couple hours reading and searching through this forum - this too tells me you're not ready for AAS. Being impatient and wanting to jump into the world of AAS half-cocked is a sure fire recipe for disaster. You are potentially changing your body chemistry PERMANENTLY without knowing all the facts and being armed with enough information to keep yourself safe.

I know you likely won't take what I'm saying to heart, but if you really do want to "live the dream" as your handle suggests, you really need to do some more homework aside from posting threads and asking point-blank what compounds you should run. FYI - I'm by no means a "heavy" user with under 10 cycles under my belt, but I have been around the game for some time - and I'm still apprehensive about using Tren due to the nature of the drug.

Like they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

My .02c :)

im just trying to get others opinions who have done this gear before i mean thats what forums are for right? i know what i have and what it does to you, im jsut asking for peoples advice about it.

If I were you... I would NOT run the tren. Save it for later... My recommendation for you would be: Test E at 500mg/week for 10 weeks, and pct... As long as your diet is right on, and you're hitting the gym hard...you will get really good results.

Back