opinion on tren ace and d bol cycle....

hi, im 5 foot 4 190lbs 16%bf i been lifting since i was 13. been always into lifting heavy not no body builder. im stocky/bulky. i have recently gotten my hands on tren ace, d bol, Winstrol (winny), and nolvadex. i was wondering if icould get some help on a cycle to start with. i been doing pro hormones and all that supplement stuff since forver. i wanan try the real stuff now been doing a lot of research on it. i know they say to run test with tren but unfortunaltly i cant get my hands on any test, im leaving to go back to the us, im overseas right now and thtas how i got this stuff. i have 100ct 10mg dbol, 100 ct 10 mg Winstrol (winny), and 2 bottles of 10ml tren ace 100mg/ml. i also have 4 boxes of nolv 30ct 10mg. i was thinking of this as a cycle bare with me....

wk1-4 dbol 20mg ed
wk1-8 tren ace 50mg eod
wk9-12 dbol 30mg ed
then as my pct i ahve the nolv or i will start taking it during cycle if i see any sides. or... i was thinking since its my first cycle start on jsut d bol, but i dont wanna waste the tren and not use it... please any ideas? thanks for ur time and advice

-Mike

Last edited:
ok.. if i can get test what should i do then? it will b my first time for both test and tren. wat bout the winni? i know its something totally different so i was thinking just save it? use it as a complete different cycle later this year?

how should you use tren a with dbol?

hi, im 5 foot 4 190lbs 16%bf i been lifting since i was 13. been always into lifting heavy not no body builder. im stocky/bulky. i have recently gotten my hands on tren ace, d bol, Winstrol (winny), and nolvadex. i was wondering if i could get some help on a cycle to start with. i been doing pro hormones and all that supplement stuff since forver. i wana try the real stuff now been doing a lot of research on it. i know they say to run test with tren but unfortunaltly i cant get my hands on any test, im leaving to go back to the us, im overseas right now and thtas how i got this stuff. i have 100ct 10mg dbol, 100 ct 10 mg Winstrol (winny), and 2 bottles of 10ml tren ace 100mg/ml. i also have 4 boxes of nolv 30ct 10mg. i was thinking of this as a cycle bare with me....

wk1-4 dbol 20mg ed
wk1-8 tren ace 50mg eod
wk9-12 dbol 30mg ed
then as my PCT i ahve the nolv or i will start taking it during cycle if i see any sides. or... i was thinking since its my first cycle start on jsut d bol, but i dont wanna waste the tren and not use it... please any ideas? thanks for ur time and advice

-Mike

tren ace stacked with dbol.. give me ur advice

hi, im 5 foot 4 190lbs 16%bf i been lifting since i was 13. been always into lifting heavy not no body builder. im stocky/bulky. i have recently gotten my hands on tren ace, d bol, Winstrol (winny), and nolvadex. i was wondering if icould get some help on a cycle to start with. i been doing pro hormones and all that supplement stuff since forver. i wanan try the real stuff now been doing a lot of research on it. i know they say to run test with tren but unfortunaltly i cant get my hands on any test, im leaving to go back to the us, im overseas right now and thtas how i got this stuff. i have 100ct 10mg dbol, 100 ct 10 mg Winstrol (winny), and 2 bottles of 10ml tren ace 100mg/ml. i also have 4 boxes of nolv 30ct 10mg. i was thinking of this as a cycle bare with me....

wk1-4 dbol 20mg ed
wk1-8 tren ace 50mg eod
wk9-12 dbol 30mg ed
then as my PCT i ahve the nolv or i will start taking it during cycle if i see any sides. or... i was thinking since its my first cycle start on jsut d bol, but i dont wanna waste the tren and not use it... please any ideas? thanks for ur time and advice

-Mike

Wow. I seriously hope you don't do this.

You'll catch shit from other people for wanting to run tren your first time (well it's not really your first time, but whatever). I think tren can be ran safely for a first time and your dose of it is really low anyway, but that's only one of the issues here.

My main problems with this are:

1. You're 16% BF and you want to use dbol. Bad idea. You will look like shit and you will probably end up a giant sack of estrogen. Tren and high estrogen do not mix well together at all, and you're dose of tren is so low that you would experience all the bad side effects with practically none of the good.

2. No test. You can get away with no test for a few weeks, but 12 weeks on tren and no test is a shitty idea.

3. Your dosages are too low. Tren is potent, but come on. Your dose comes out to be 175 tren EW and some dbol. Don't know what you expect to get by running that. You throw in some dbol here and there but your dosages are still ridiculously low.

You don't have enough gear to do anything right now. You'd end up shutting yourself down with nothing or very little to show for it and a shit ton of sides because you'd be running tren while your estrogen is out of whack.

if this is your first cycyle you should stay away fro tren its way too harsh. also u should not run any cycle with out test. i would say wait until you get your hands on some test and run test only for 12 weeks. if you really want to use the dbol use it for the first 4 weeks but save the tren for a later cycle

run a 12 week test only cycle or test with a 4 week dbol kickstart. save the tren and Winstrol (winny) for later.

p.s. why 2 threads?

im over here for 5 more days if i can get a hold of the guy i got my gear from and i can get some test. how much should i get then and wat would the dosages be? i thought running the tren with the dbol would cut out some water weight and i wouldnt get so bulky but i guess im wrong...dont forget i also do have the winnii... but thats sometging different i know.

i did two threads to get my info out there to try and get more responses thats all. how much test should i get? im over ehre for another five dys im gunna try and get a hold of the guy i got my other gear from.

You have 100 10mg winny.

You will see very little from Winstrol (winny) at your BF and you don't even have enough of it to run it for 3 weeks.

honestly im jsut looking for more results than jsut normal pro hormones ive taken so many of them i want to try the real stuff. i was thinking of jsut doing a dbol only cycle, but i know everyone says not to. the guy i bought the stuff from told me start the dbol. 3 wks in start the winni and finish out both bottles. i looked that up and it just doesnt make sense to me.

I have run tren ace and nandro. Found substantial mass gain however would rather have used test with dbol and then tren ace in next cycle. Tren ace is a great tool as is dbol but the two of them together dont mesh the best

Back