Opinions needed on BA/BB concentrations for making prop.

some famunda will add that extra little zing you may be trying to achieve. I have some free samples if you like?

pullinbig said:
some famunda will add that extra little zing you may be trying to achieve. I have some free samples if you like?

The offer is appreciated, but there is already an abundance in this college rental house.

fumanda. the substance that comes from up unda the head of yo dick after scrogging and not bathing for a while. there is also a female version which is nomally associated wth a yeast infection. and also the breast version that comes from obese women in august who dont bath for a week or more. it is cultured under the breast and on top of the upper abdominal region. I think you know the area. there is rumored to be a butt crack version but that is not real fumunda, it is a cheap fake put on the market by greedy business men looking to make a quick buck. it is not even the white color of real fumunda.

bleachcola said:
We sent it to the lab and it came back 99.99% pure with a +/- .01% margin of error.

damn bro that could be worth a lot of money if you wanted to be greedy. 99% is the purest quality availbable without a prescription. damn i bet its purdy. white gold.

its the prop not the ba/bb.

should have used famunda for a carrier.

next time get ya some fucking long ester test and you wont go thru this shit. cyp 333 pain free. enan 500 pain free. prop 100 a pain in the ass, literally.

Last edited:
I have prop 125 that i never used up. I just threw it into my cycle to bump my sex drive a little for my lady friend...The shit is being cut with EQ, test enan and tren enan and still hurts. What a dumb drug.

pullinbig said:
its the prop not the ba/bb.

should have used famunda for a carrier.

next time get ya some fucking long ester test and you wont go thru this shit. cyp 333 pain free. enan 500 pain free. prop 100 a pain in the ass, literally.

Famunda is next to impossible to find around here now, after the big DEA bust in south Florida. Going for a hundred bucks a gram for crappy stuff right now, like only 75% pure famunda.

Funny how I've tried all kinds of prop and the only time it never made me real sore was when I got a 10mL bottle of QV. Go figure.

bleachcola said:
Famunda is next to impossible to find around here now, after the big DEA bust in south Florida. Going for a hundred bucks a gram for crappy stuff right now, like only 75% pure famunda.

OK OK OK ill have lucy to bring her fat ass down and brew you up some breast famunda. and she has some yeast famunda as well after 800 miles on the harley. she just needs a large sauna to sweat in for a few hours. i know i know a few hours, but on spur of the monment you cant always get aged famunda.

I made my test prop with 5% super solvent at 200mg/ml. It hurts but I always mix other gear in the same syringe and that takes the pain away.

Back