Opinions on my first cycle "Test- only"

RebellionTroops

Here to learn.
Hey there everyone.
I'm thinking about going on with a test only cycle. It's the first time to use steroids. Just to be clear, I read a lot about them and I'm not going to start unless I'm 100% sure that I'm not doing it the wrong way. I asked some moderators in another forum "with another language" and they gave me this cycle. So, I need your opinions before I start.
I'll be using Cidoteston "Enanthate".

PCT:
1st week - 150mg clomid everday + 20g nolvadex everyday + Choriomon shot
2nd week - 100mg clomid everyday + 20g nolvadex everyday + Choriomon shot
3rd week - 50mg clomid everyday + 20g nolvadex everyday + Choriomon shot

All of your comments will be appreciated. Once again, I'm not gonna start unless I totally know what I'm doing. That's why I ask a lot. Thanks in advance.

First of all what are your stats bro? Need to know age, height, weight, BF%, previous lifting experience.

Without even knowing your stats though, here's what I noticed:

-Extend the cycle to 12 weeks since you're using a long ester test, a lot of gains will be water weight initially and from my experience week 7-8 is when you truly begin to feel the FULL effects
-Why are you taking 10g (I assume you mean 10mg) of Nolva everyday? Get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on board to prevent gyno instead and save the Nolva for PCT
-Run your PCT for 4 weeks instead of 3. Lower your Clomid and increase your Nolva so it looks like this - Nolva 40/40/20/20, Clomid 50/50/50/50
-Consider adding Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in to your cycle to keep your boys in shape
-I have no clue what role a Choriomon shot plays in post cycle therapy (pct), never heard of it or used it so I will let someone else with experience in that area answer that

Hope this helps.

first of all what are your stats bro? Need to know age, height, weight, bf%, previous lifting experience.

Without even knowing your stats though, here's what i noticed:

-extend the cycle to 12 weeks since you're using a long ester test, a lot of gains will be water weight initially and from my experience week 7-8 is when you truly begin to feel the full effects
-why are you taking 10g (i assume you mean 10mg) of nolva everyday? Get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on board to prevent gyno instead and save the nolva for pct
-run your pct for 4 weeks instead of 3. Lower your clomid and increase your nolva so it looks like this - nolva 40/40/20/20, clomid 50/50/50/50
-consider adding Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in to your cycle to keep your boys in shape
-i have no clue what role a choriomon shot plays in post cycle therapy (pct), never heard of it or used it so i will let someone else with experience in that area answer that

hope this helps.

^^^^^this^^^^^^

First of all what are your stats bro? Need to know age, height, weight, BF%, previous lifting experience.

Without even knowing your stats though, here's what I noticed:

-Extend the cycle to 12 weeks since you're using a long ester test, a lot of gains will be water weight initially and from my experience week 7-8 is when you truly begin to feel the FULL effects
-Why are you taking 10g (I assume you mean 10mg) of Nolva everyday? Get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on board to prevent gyno instead and save the Nolva for PCT
-Run your PCT for 4 weeks instead of 3. Lower your Clomid and increase your Nolva so it looks like this - Nolva 40/40/20/20, Clomid 50/50/50/50
-Consider adding Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in to your cycle to keep your boys in shape
-I have no clue what role a Choriomon shot plays in post cycle therapy (pct), never heard of it or used it so I will let someone else with experience in that area answer that

Hope this helps.

19 years old. 185cm. 180 pounds. 10~12%. 3 years of training. I know It's early for me to use steroids, but I wanna start competing by the end of college "at a light weight". I'm not gonna start unless I know enough.. Even if takes time.
- That would not be a problem.
- The other forum I was in, they use serm on cycles instead of AI's. After reading the sticky, I get why It's better to use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). What kind of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) should I use and at what dosage?
- Noted. I should start my PCT 2 weeks after the last shot of test, right?
- Choriomon Is HCG. They told me I should run it for post cycle therapy (pct). What do you think?

Thanks a lot for the reply. With no doubt there's a lot of people here are not with me on taking steroids at this age. With all do respect, I made my decision. So, your help would be appreciated.
Also, I'm not taking them to "Get big" or "Look jacked". Of course I'm gonna like it, but It's not the main reason. I really want to start competing in the future. It's not going to be easy, but I'm gonna give it a shot.
I just wanted to make this clear.

Edit: A cycle with PCT is a worth of a bottle of whey. It's pretty cheap in here and legal. I knew that long time ago and I'm still waiting to learn more. Just wanted you to know..

Last edited:
op post pictures of urself, lets see if your able to compete, i always said if u cant win natural shows no way u should bother competing on juice, cause guys who juice and compete are total animals

19 years old. 185cm. 180 pounds. 10~12%. 3 years of training. I know It's early for me to use steroids, but I wanna start competing by the end of college "at a light weight". I'm not gonna start unless I know enough.. Even if takes time.
- That would not be a problem.
- The other forum I was in, they use serm on cycles instead of AI's. After reading the sticky, I get why It's better to use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). What kind of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) should I use and at what dosage?
- Noted. I should start my PCT 2 weeks after the last shot of test, right?
- Choriomon Is HCG. They told me I should run it for post cycle therapy (pct). What do you think?

Thanks a lot for the reply. With no doubt there's a lot of people here are not with me on taking steroids at this age. With all do respect, I made my decision. So, your help would be appreciated.
Also, I'm not taking them to "Get big" or "Look jacked". Of course I'm gonna like it, but It's not the main reason. I really want to start competing in the future. It's not going to be easy, but I'm gonna give it a shot.
I just wanted to make this clear.

Edit: A cycle with PCT is a worth of a bottle of whey. It's pretty cheap in here and legal. I knew that long time ago and I'm still waiting to learn more. Just wanted you to know..

Let me just say this: You ARE too young. I ran my first cycle around your age and did some damage I regret. But you are an adult and like you said have made your choice, so at least do it smart and keep learning as much as you can. I know what it's like to have made up your mind and do it anyway, but just remember that your reason of wanting to compete won't cause any less damage to your developing body from AAS even if your reasoning was just wanting to "get big" or "looked jacked" (competing seems to be a common excuse around here for young guys wanting to juice). Anyways, to answer your questions:

-Adex and Aromasin are good. I've never done Aromasin but a lot of guys swear by it. Do some more research and go with one. Letro is good to keep on hand in case you start getting severe gyno/estro symptoms but much too strong to be running for your cycle.
-Yes start PCT 2 weeks after your last pin since you're using a long ester. If you were running prop, you could run it up until your PCT.
-Do not run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for post cycle therapy (pct), this is old school and a lot of info out there is going against this now. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is meant to be run DURING your cycle and stopped 3-5 days before beginning post cycle therapy (pct). Again, keep researching why this is. A lot of good info on this board and even google is a great learning tool.

Again, I can't stress enough waiting to begin using gear - you have your entire life ahead of you. Trust me, 25 seems a long ways away but it will hit you before you know it. I have been in your shoes. But if I can't talk you out of it, hopefully you will at least cycle as safe as possible and not start stacking & doing professional BB compounds/doses if you continue to cycle.. Good luck and stay safe.

Let me just say this: You ARE too young. I ran my first cycle around your age and did some damage I regret. But you are an adult and like you said have made your choice, so at least do it smart and keep learning as much as you can. I know what it's like to have made up your mind and do it anyway, but just remember that your reason of wanting to compete won't cause any less damage to your developing body from AAS even if your reasoning was just wanting to "get big" or "looked jacked" (competing seems to be a common excuse around here for young guys wanting to juice). Anyways, to answer your questions:

-Adex and Aromasin are good. I've never done Aromasin but a lot of guys swear by it. Do some more research and go with one. Letro is good to keep on hand in case you start getting severe gyno/estro symptoms but much too strong to be running for your cycle.
-Yes start PCT 2 weeks after your last pin since you're using a long ester. If you were running prop, you could run it up until your PCT.
-Do not run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for post cycle therapy (pct), this is old school and a lot of info out there is going against this now. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is meant to be run DURING your cycle and stopped 3-5 days before beginning post cycle therapy (pct). Again, keep researching why this is. A lot of good info on this board and even google is a great learning tool.

Again, I can't stress enough waiting to begin using gear - you have your entire life ahead of you. Trust me, 25 seems a long ways away but it will hit you before you know it. I have been in your shoes. But if I can't talk you out of it, hopefully you will at least cycle as safe as possible and not start stacking & doing professional BB compounds/doses if you continue to cycle.. Good luck and stay safe.

First off, I'm the kind of person who takes the advice and appreciates it. To be honest with you, I think I'm not going to start anytime soon. Yeah, I made the decision to use steroids, but I still have a lot of questions, a lot to learn. I like to have something to look up to in the future... So that I stay motivated, and prepare myself for the next step. I remember doing that when I first started working out and losing weight, I wanted to get a fat burner. I kept delaying it and telling myself, 5 more pounds. I lost 80 pounds before I even get it :D you see? That method always works great for me.

"(competing seems to be a common excuse around here for young guys wanting to juice)"

I know you guys deal with a lot of people in here. But the thing is for me, It's just not about getting big. As an anonymous I can tell you my story without letting the people who knows me read it. I suffered from depression my whole life because of a lot of problems in my family "You can't even imagine". I started self-harming since I was 7 years old "before I even know what It means". We live In a community where all of this makes no sense and no one really cares about these stuff, so my parents didn't do anything about it. I moved to another country and tried to move on, but that didn't really work and I almost committed suicide. One day I tried the last thing that could ever cross my mind, working out! I fell In love with this world. I stopped self-harming, smoking and doing drugs through this path. My personality changed a lot since I started working out. This maybe sound like bullshit to you, but I have no reason to lie. It's not like I-wanna-be-a-rock-star type of thing. I'm going to college in 4 month and I'm going to study about nutrition and sports..etc. I don't really know the name of the college in English. I want to be a trainer. I transformed 4 of my friends and my old brother. I love doing this and I hope I never stop.

Sorry for making this too long, but I truly appreciate your advice and just wanted you to know that I'm not that kind of person. I could have started waaaay before, as I said, It's pretty cheap here and legal.
I'll keep learning and ask more questions.

I know you guys deal with a lot of people in here. But the thing is for me, It's just not about getting big. As an anonymous I can tell you my story without letting the people who knows me read it. I suffered from depression my whole life because of a lot of problems in my family "You can't even imagine". I started self-harming since I was 7 years old "before I even know what It means". We live In a community where all of this makes no sense and no one really cares about these stuff, so my parents didn't do anything about it. I moved to another country and tried to move on, but that didn't really work and I almost committed suicide. One day I tried the last thing that could ever cross my mind, working out! I fell In love with this world. I stopped self-harming, smoking and doing drugs through this path. My personality changed a lot since I started working out. This maybe sound like bullshit to you, but I have no reason to lie. It's not like I-wanna-be-a-rock-star type of thing. I'm going to college in 4 month and I'm going to study about nutrition and sports..etc. I don't really know the name of the college in English. I want to be a trainer. I transformed 4 of my friends and my old brother. I love doing this and I hope I never stop.

You seem to have went through quite an ordeal growing up, nice to see that things are looking up for you.

As a 19 years old, you still have a lot to learn about life in general and about training and nutrition more specifically.

Learn the techniques, kinetics, nutrition, rest and recovery on yourself the natural way first, and be ready to coach others from that experience, because once you go in roids land, the game is no longer the same.

Look we cannot judge your maturity or readiness to start AAS through a bulletin board, but my advice to you is to take your time, do not get on the steroids train immediately, not only because of the risk of throwing your HPTA in mayhem, but because if you want to learn to build your body, and build the body of others as you desire to become a trainer, you have to learn how to do it with no exogenous hormonal support.

Last edited:
First off, I'm the kind of person who takes the advice and appreciates it. To be honest with you, I think I'm not going to start anytime soon. Yeah, I made the decision to use steroids, but I still have a lot of questions, a lot to learn. I like to have something to look up to in the future... So that I stay motivated, and prepare myself for the next step. I remember doing that when I first started working out and losing weight, I wanted to get a fat burner. I kept delaying it and telling myself, 5 more pounds. I lost 80 pounds before I even get it :D you see? That method always works great for me.

"(competing seems to be a common excuse around here for young guys wanting to juice)"

Sorry for making this too long, but I truly appreciate your advice and just wanted you to know that I'm not that kind of person. I could have started waaaay before, as I said, It's pretty cheap here and legal.
I'll keep learning and ask more questions.
Being able to talk about your issues shpws not only a strong mind but also a strong character. Talking about being abused as a child or anything like that is not easy. Your not the only one brother and I think that you have showed many of us that you have a solid head on your shoulders. When you feel your ready am sure there will be no issues at all with anyone of us helping you out.

Maybe some day I will post the nightmare I call life. Mine started at age 5 and many who have heard it wonder how am still alive and made it.

Adversity builds strenght mental and physical. You WILL make it brother. Stick around we need more young men lile you on this board.

Being able to talk about your issues shpws not only a strong mind but also a strong character. Talking about being abused as a child or anything like that is not easy. Your not the only one brother and I think that you have showed many of us that you have a solid head on your shoulders. When you feel your ready am sure there will be no issues at all with anyone of us helping you out.

Maybe some day I will post the nightmare I call life. Mine started at age 5 and many who have heard it wonder how am still alive and made it.

Adversity builds strenght mental and physical. You WILL make it brother. Stick around we need more young men lile you on this board.

Thanks a lot man for the support. I hope I can make it, At least I'll try.

You seem to have went through quite an ordeal growing up, nice to see that things are looking up for you.

As a 19 years old, you still have a lot to learn about life in general and about training and nutrition more specifically.

Learn the techniques, kinetics, nutrition, rest and recovery on yourself the natural way first, and be ready to coach others from that experience, because once you go in roids land, the game is no longer the same.

Look we cannot judge your maturity or readiness to start AAS through a bulletin board, but my advice to you is to take your time, do not get on the steroids train immediately, not only because of the risk of throwing your HPTA in mayhem, but because if you want to learn to build your body, and build the body of others as you desire to become a trainer, you have to learn how to do it with no exogenous hormonal support.

Couldn't agree more. I spend more than 4h's everyday reading articles and watching videos about nutrition and training so I could help myself and others.

Back