optimapharama?

Placing an order today. Ill start a thread and comment on all the shipping and quality and all that bull$h¡t. But I got them from a pretty trusted buddy so not even gonna doubt the quality.

No, that's not what international means. It means it's being shipped from another country. Domestic means it's being shipped from within your country.

Duh! And since it is being shipped from another country you will have to sign for it. I think you know what I was asking. You were just looking for an opportunity to correct someone to boost your ego a little bit. This behavior does not positively contribute to this thread, or forum in any way.

Duh! And since it is being shipped from another country you will have to sign for it. I think you know what I was asking. You were just looking for an opportunity to correct someone to boost your ego a little bit. This behavior does not positively contribute to this thread, or forum in any way.

Lol No, I was trying to answer your question. So I'll try again. No, you probably still won't have to sign for it. It doesn't matter if it's int or dom. It has nothing to do with it. You only sign for a pkg if the shipper chooses that option. It doesn't matter if it's shipped from Siberia, or from your neighbor. I honestly don't remember the last time I had to sign for an int or dom pkg. Now, I will add that I'm in Canada, so maybe it's a bit different here. But I ordered int for 4 yrs, and never had to sign for it. Always showed up in my mailbox. Hope that clears things up. Wasn't trying to boost my ego. I'm pretty convinced there's better ways of doing that.

Last edited:
Back