Optimum pharma gear - g2g

ra6504

Ron
Just got my gear in test prop, tren ace, win tabs and nolvadex...all optimum pharma. This will be the first time I've used this lab....any body run this gear before? G2g?

Think I'll just stick to pharm grade - pretty easy to get here in Miami.

Hard part is the post cycle therapy (pct) outside of HCG.

Well I will post results on my other thread. I m waiting on my Adex. It was a bitch to get everyone takes two o three weeks...

Me and a buddy have been using OP for about 3-4 months now and it's been awesome. We both have been training for 16+ years and recently both had very bad PIP from Hulk gear. Just fed up with the BS UGL and fake stuff, train way to hard and spend alot of hard earned cash to be screwed around until now.I've been cutting since mid May and I went from 220lbs and 23% bodyfat to currently 196lbs and 6.75% bodyfat. Granted I been dieting hard and training harder than ever I have never been able to maintain musclemass like I did. Been using megabol 275, megabol 250, testabolon 100, oxandrolone throughout this cutting phase. My buddy has always been lean but he's putting on size and getting even more lean I think he's using testabolon 400, trenbolone 200 and oxandrolone. I felt I had to post this to let everyone know how reliable OP is. Last thing is no PIP, I think I'm sensitive to kind of thing because I've always got it with other products but not with OP.

Back