Optimum Pharma vs. Geneza

Hey guys I've been away a bit and it's time to surface again. My local source is no more so unfortunately I'm back to the internet game. I see a lot has changed in my time away and it appears those who were solid may not he anymore. So I'd like to ask those that are current on your game which of these would you pick. I've run Geneza a-bombs before with good results but that's all I've used from them. OP i only know what I've read here. Will be going with Test P, Tren A and Drol. Also what do y'all think about this "Ultrabol" from OP? Never been a premix fan but if it's solid I'll give it a go.

Well ww havnt been aquainted yet.. I got a few orders from OP n its outstanding.. Havnt got gear this good in years.. Im running all their ulteas now for contest prep.. Genza is ehh decent not ad good as it use too be

Well we havnt. Een acqa

If any of you guys see my previous posts, you'll notice that I'm frequent flier of PSL, but I support OP and AML as well. I make this very clear in all of my posts. My opinion about OP is based on fact though!! Friends of mine have ordered and love OP. They may not be the cheapest out of all the UGL's, but their quality speaks volumes. Their shipping is spot on. PLus, Their blends are unique. They were one of the first ugl's to start blending different products. I mean way back before everyone with a pacifier was pinning Sustanon. LOL. From what I've heard, the whole OP operation itself, went thru a complete overhaul some years back. It's been lights out ever since. None of you guys will be disappointed. Plus everytime one of my buddies orders, they mention the Doc's name and sometimes get extra gear or upgraded shipping. This is not 100% that you get anything extra, but worth a shot from what I've been told. Sorry if I let the cat out of the bag Doc!!! LOL

Let me repeat:wallbash:, I'm not saying you'll will always get freebies if you mention Docs name, but you definitely will not get anything if you DON'T mention Docs name.:idea:

They gavr me a few free vials for large order both times.. Then on top of that a few more for sayn docs name

I don't order international anymore as America is NOT a free country anymore, even though I fought TWICE in Iraq to keep it that way. I've had too many packs snagged by the no good mother fuckers in customs (i.e., BIG gubment) who have been brain washed into thinking they know what's best for me vs leaving me the fuck alone! Don't get me started. We'll be here all night! GRRRRRRR! Lol!

Anyhow,

Semper Fi

I agree bro. I served too and, yeah, customs sucks. I had 1 seizure back in '06. Unfortunately domestic is too iffy(far as I know) unless it's face to face, which is a luxury I just lost.

What's op like with getting into Canada through customs? It seems like a very open lab that anyone can access so does that mean less security?

im in the same boat also, looking for new source is so nerveracking.ive used Pinnacle with good results, thinking of doing my nest cycle with Test E, Deca D, and maybe Adrols this time around. Hey Doc mind if Send you a PM to get some info ? thanks

Unfortunately you don't have the 50 post min to send pm's. Stick around a bit longer..then you can pm bro!!! Welcome to Ology bro.

Leave it to a Leatherneck to make a crack like that! Lol! And as for this debate, I hear OP is g2g, and I do know dr phoenix is a very nice guy, so I'd tell others to "do the math" on that, and go with OP. Just my .02cents. I don't order international anymore as America is NOT a free country anymore, even though I fought TWICE in Iraq to keep it that way. I've had too many packs snagged by the no good mother fuckers in customs (i.e., BIG gubment) who have been brain washed into thinking they know what's best for me vs leaving me the fuck alone! Don't get me started. We'll be here all night! GRRRRRRR! Lol!

Anyhow,

Semper Fi

"We fight our country's battles, In the air, on land, and sea; First to fight for right and freedom, And to keep our honor clean"

Well ww havnt been aquainted yet.. I got a few orders from OP n its outstanding.. Havnt got gear this good in years.. Im running all their ulteas now for contest prep.. Genza is ehh decent not ad good as it use too be

Well we havnt. Een acqa

"BBeasstt MmOddeEEE"

What's op like with getting into Canada through customs? It seems like a very open lab that anyone can access so does that mean less security?
No it doesnt mean less security, because their ass is on safe side. 10 continous years in this business is a very long time.

im in the same boat also, looking for new source is so nerveracking.ive used Pinnacle with good results, thinking of doing my nest cycle with Test E, Deca D, and maybe Adrols this time around. Hey Doc mind if Send you a PM to get some info ? thanks
PM sent :) Enjoy :)

Good stuff! Looking forward to being in touch with OP. No PM privileges yet :(

PM privileges help, but are not necessary to accomplish your goals. LOL. Good luck brother. Stick around, read, and learn. The answers you seek are all around you!!!!

Optimum pharma is older than geneza, the guyz behind are very very hightly experienced. more than 10 years at least.

get with geneza what you cannot find on OP. OP is the sh*t man!!

I've used Geneva 3 out of the 4 times I've gotten swole and always loved it. My results spoke volumes and I had little to no side effects. I weighed just under 200 when starting and 225 lean when I finished. Test E, Primo, and dbol mix for about 8 weeks. I ordered from napsgear.org. they're great. I've not been disappointed. Once my order didn't come in so I emailed them about and they said they'd reship but I still didn't get it and just assumed I'd lost it all. 2 months later they emailed me to check and see if I'd gotten it and when I said no they took care of it. They could have left it alone and just kept my money but they didn't. Very good, honest people.
I cant speak yay or nay on OP just bc I've never used them. I did some crap my first go so once I got good results with Geneza I stopped looking for anything else.

Back