Optimumpharma, Let me introduce them :

if you liked the axio-syntrop mixed hormone, you will be interested by thier ones, i will take a look.

looks good, this lab has very good reputation
& kane is def. one of the most reliable mod ever

i will run this tren

Yes my friends, it's a big line, than is good to be known.

I know that it s top quality stuff as 2 friends of mine inGermany are on it and these guys are scarey strong and very serious about their security as they are inSECURITY themselves. I m very interested to try their test products as I'm going to gear up in late March when this back is healed up.

Steer me in the right direction Kane...

this might be good

yeah it is.. and like it's clear vials you can see how much it's clean gear. that's one of the reason i hate dark vials, you can't see anything inside.

plus ther's no strange smell or PIP... good gear, i recommend it!! excellent line.

Yes , i agree 100% , many successful cycles i had in the past and many satisfied users i know right now

Yes , i agree 100% , many successful cycles i had in the past and many satisfied users i know right now

i'm using their oxandrolone, with their megabol 275. it started to work after one week, and the rest will follow the pump are awesome. nice stuffs.

I have to admit than the presentation is one of the best i ever seen to.

Kane are you kidding us?

You don't recomment the lab here: steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/616474-optimum-pharma-oxandrolone.html

Kane are you kidding us?

You don't recomment the lab here: steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/616474-optimum-pharma-oxandrolone.html
That thread is 1 year old and he says cannot recommend because there are more other labs available
Not because Op is a bad lab
But right now that labs he mentioned is not as good as Optimum Pharma, Uncle Z is gone , Euro Pharmacies is also low reputation

That thread is 1 year old and he says cannot recommend because there are more other labs available
Not because Op is a bad lab
But right now that labs he mentioned is not as good as Optimum Pharma, Uncle Z is gone , Euro Pharmacies is also low reputation

Exactly... you know what i'm talking about "Playing".... All UGL are sometimes fluctuents... it doesn't mean it's bad... just i have to look closer before to advise them. that what i did with OP. and like i said, OP is the best lab around by now...

Back