options for cutting T400 for no PIP

AverageMan

I have acquired T400 and before running would like to understand cutting options. I have heard grape seed oil can be used to cut T400 but I only have Cyp 200 and Deca 300 on hand. Either of these good for cutting T400 for no PIP?

Both of those are great for cutting it down. For example, draw your desired test dose and then in the same syringe draw your Deca. Mix them together in the syringe by gently tumbling it. Then push all the air out and get the oil primed in the needle and do your injection.

But sometimes spgear dosed at 400mg/ml doesn't give you PIP. So I would try it by itself first.

Both of those are great for cutting it down. For example, draw your desired test dose and then in the same syringe draw your Deca. Mix them together in the syringe by gently tumbling it. Then push all the air out and get the oil primed in the needle and do your injection.

But sometimes spgear dosed at 400mg/ml doesn't give you PIP. So I would try it by itself first.

Awesome - thanks. A friend has the same T400 gear and said is put a hurt on him. Not sure if T400 pain is individual or universal (IE - if it hurst you, it will hurt me). I'd rather not find out and just cut it. ;)

Didn't you get on TRT recently? Already planning out a blast?

Yes - would like to run a conservative blast to add mass. I have a small frame and would like to put on some mass by next summer.

With that said, I'm just in the planning phase. Maybe after the first of the year run a blast of test and deca. I'm super anal about planning everything out, understanding risks and understanding how X affects Y. To dip my toe in the water, it will be a little over TRT dose (say 1.5-2X max) - nothing crazy.

Also planing to get bloods per your signature. I've noticed since being on TRT, my RBC has been creeping up, but I'm a frequent blood donor so that shouldn't be an issue, but i still don't want any surprises. I'm also worried about cholesterol, so will be monitoring as well...

i had test prop 200, the PIP was absolutely crippling, and the fucking gear kept crashing.

so, i got some olive oil (i couldnt get grape seed oil or anything else). got some empty sterile vials, put 5cc of olive oil in them. then to sterilize them as much as possible, i put some water in a pan, brought it to a boil and put the vials in there (MAKE SURE YOU PUT NEEDLES [[NO SYRINGE]] THROUGH EACH VIAL TO RELEASE THE PRESSURE). i lowered the flame and let the vials sit for like 10-15 minutes.

then i put 5cc of my test prop 200 in each vial, swished it around a bit, and bam.. i turned it into test prop 100.

you can do the same thing with injectable vitamin v12

Back