Oral Anabolic Steroid cycles

I finished my dbol only cycle at 20mg per day
I gained about 10lbs off of it and lost some body fat
I did get a ton of comments about looking bigger, clothes fit tight
Was fairly mild when compared to a injectable cycle

Not sure why it is looked down on so much, I could make a case for a dbol only cycle vs stepping into 500mgs of test a week

I really think the toxicity of oral only cycles are over rated. Hell, a cup of beer has your kiver processing over 18 GRAMS of alcohol.

Now granted, two totally different compounds, but the fact remains. Your liver is pretty tough :)
I have done 2 oral only cycles and saw fantastic results.

I will say that i am shortly starting my first injectable cycle (pinning is no problem, my main concern is shady UGL's)

I was looking into doing an oral only cycle when I started looking into steroids and injectables def seem the way to go for starting and bigger gains

I'm hoping someone here can answer this question. Why is it that people take oral prohormones and still gain incredible results without the use of a test base? Prohormones also shutdown the hpta, just like regular steroids; in fact, prohormones typically convert to steriods (i.e. halodrol converts to tbol). Prohormone users simply do not run test as a base, rather they run short cycles of 4-5 weeks followed by pct (usually nolva or clomid). Now, it is obvious that a drug such as anavar--which is touted as being safer in regard to liver toxicity, and more potent in regard to strength and mass, than prohormones-- would be an effective oral only cycle. Anecdotal reports across the web further relay this message. So why is it that prohormones that convert to steroids, and shutdown the hpta, still provide retainable mass gains after post cycle therapy (pct)? This very fact supports the efficacy of an oral steroid cycle; moreover, I would say it is potentially safer to run anvar only over any prohormone for that matter.

Last edited:
if you hate needles then you shouldnt use steroids .
oral test is barely strong enough for girls , its useless to men. winnie is a pretty piss poor drug at best.

Well, knowing a lots of bodybuilders, it's not what i've been told. Apparantly, oral D-Bol has 80% of the injectable D-bol effectiveness.

The only reason why I wouldn't take any oral roids, is liver. I'm a beer drinker, so my liver is already crushed ^^

I've run var only before with tbol and had results but once you throw test in there you won't go back. I managed to up my strength a bit and retain most of it after the 12 week oral only cycle. Var is known for lean gains and retainment but the cost to benefit ration is too low to run a good amount of var 80-100mg for 10 weeks. just some input

I finished my dbol only cycle at 20mg per day
I gained about 10lbs off of it and lost some body fat
I did get a ton of comments about looking bigger, clothes fit tight
Was fairly mild when compared to a injectable cycle

Not sure why it is looked down on so much, I could make a case for a dbol only cycle vs stepping into 500mgs of test a week

no you cant.
why?
because our bodies USE testosterone for many functions other then just muscle.... when on orals or other aas and not adding test it it not healthy, you are getting shut down and not replacing whats being lost.... that is main reason. fuck gains....

I'm hoping someone here can answer this question. Why is it that people take oral prohormones and still gain incredible results without the use of a test base? Prohormones also shutdown the hpta, just like regular steroids; in fact, prohormones typically convert to steriods (i.e. halodrol converts to tbol). Prohormone users simply do not run test as a base, rather they run short cycles of 4-5 weeks followed by pct (usually nolva or clomid). Now, it is obvious that a drug such as anavar--which is touted as being safer in regard to liver toxicity, and more potent in regard to strength and mass, than prohormones-- would be an effective oral only cycle. Anecdotal reports across the web further relay this message. So why is it that prohormones that convert to steroids, and shutdown the hpta, still provide retainable mass gains after post cycle therapy (pct)? This very fact supports the efficacy of an oral steroid cycle; moreover, I would say it is potentially safer to run anvar only over any prohormone for that matter.

its not only about gains, its about quality gains AND health.

most people that do pro-h only cycles are teens and people new to this that dont know much better or are in denial.

Well, knowing a lots of bodybuilders, it's not what i've been told. Apparantly, oral D-Bol has 80% of the injectable D-bol effectiveness.

The only reason why I wouldn't take any oral roids, is liver. I'm a beer drinker, so my liver is already crushed ^^
you dont know what you are talking about

Hi. I am going on a stack using Dbol blue hearts and test. E. I am 39 110 kgs and 5.8ft. I am here is South Africa and we dont get much good advise around here. Is it a good stack and what should i use a post cycle therapy (pct)? I am looking at doing at least a 14 week course. Dbol 30 to 40 mg ed and 500 mg test e per week. I am looking at adding strenght and muscle.

Made great gains off oral only cycles(dbol). Made great gains and kept most of it. Most people that talk about how its not a good cycle don't know what their talking about.

Not sure if this is way to go about it but I am looking to start a dbol cycle for the winter, already have my liver support and clomid. I was going to run a test e 500mg a week with it. Having trouble with obtaining my gear. Anyone know of a trusted supplier out there? I was looking a Balkan pharma? They GTG?

I know guys that run 60 mg of dbol and that's it . gain size and strength only to loose it a month later and be depressed.

Great banter and a good read. Anyone with a lick of sense could tell you oral only cycles are stupid. It really is like someone thinking that ingesting vs pinning is somehow safer, healthier and more effective or some shit. I've been only seriously researching for the past month making me no expert but just try looking at any medical study or listen to the countless testimonials found on every corner of the web.

Last edited:
I usually enjoy reading these forums but there is so much misinformation on here that it is sometimes comical. This whole testosterone with every cycle fad has everyone on the bandwagon. This thread is stupid and the people who have jumped all over dadawgs dick for posting it are even stupider. I've ran several oral cycles myself with great resuluts. I have also ran several deca-anavar cycles without test with great results as well.
Dadawg states that oral cycles supress your natural test which is true but he fails to mention that adding test only supresses it more, makes the PCT harder and adds Aromatase inhibitor (AI) complications to the cycle. A simple anavar, proviron for a powerlifter like myself provides strength gains while cutting to make a weight class to compete.. Also, you only need to be off cycle a week or so to pass the urine test unlike injecting test which takes several weeks. Don't get me wrong, I like test but it is not totally nececarry with all cycles.
I played DI football in the eighties and have seen many players make great strength gains in the offseason with anavar only. My lifting partner regularly broke 1800lbs in the 220lb weight class using only occasional 7 week anavar only cycles.

I had a few questions.. I have been searching the internet but am having trouble finding more information.
I will be taking dbol and stacking it with DD (double dragon)..
first question is, is that a good stack?
second question, i am taking the orals and will be doing the recomended 20-40 mg.. how many pills is that a day? DD is 2 a day so i split that through the day. an 8 hr space.thy
my third question is do you recommend me taking a liver protectore and taking nolvedex while on dbol? or should i take it during my post cycle?
My last question was, i was planning on taking Winstrol (winny) after my post cycle from dbol.. is that recomended?

Lolol awesome trolling

In my mind it just doesn't make physiologic sense from an endocrine standpoint. That being said, I tried doing the anavar only just to see how it would feel.

FELT LIKE SHIT. Lasted 10 days and said fuck that. Jumped on test and good to go. Never again amigo.

My feeling is that some people will convince themselves they had decent experience on an oral only because they were not experienced lifting or not experienced in general. It becomes important to differentiate between placebo effects and actual effects. This is hard to do without some experience, imo.

At this point I just am unable to see why anyone would want to do oral only. Yea you can find people posting somewhere that say they had great experience but given the physiologic issues why not run a test base??

There is no reason not to.

I've got to think that much of the oral only crowd are the guys that think a good spring training schedule consist of hitting the tanning bed 7 days a week, doing the pec deck and concentration curls only just to get "tone" while they watch reruns of jersey shore in their TapOut shirt sipping on NO explode and listening to diet advice from their bro who is NASA certified or whatever the fuck it is and really knows his shit.

That is the greates fukcing post I've year in a long time!

Back