Oral Cycle

bigwill1970

I am starting to gym again on Monday. I been out on the gym for 5 months due to Rotator Cuff tendonitis. My shoulder is starting to feel better, thank god. Before I stopped going I was 230lbs with about 13 % bf, bench was around 390, very strong for someone who never touched gear in my life.

I am 35 y.o., soon to be 36, I know I am getting old. I would like to start a oral cycle to get back to where I was before my shoulder feel apart. I know everybody says oral are crap, but I don't like needles and I have dont have a safe place to keep injectable gear. I think my wide would cut my balls off if whe found needles and stuff like that. Oral's are my only option.

So I need help with a oral cycle if anyone would like to help me out. One thing I want to keep somewhat lean & stay away from d-bol and Anadrol 50

Thanks

If you are just getting back into the gym, after a gym related injury recovery of all things, then now isn't the best time to do a cycle.

I'm prescribed reasonable levels of testosterone for legitimate medical reasons and you'd think I was smoking crack. Oh well.

Bad thing about orals is you cannot run them for long periods of time. I only use orals to kick off the cycle. weeks 1-4 only. If you do Anadrol you will blow up like a balloon. I never used it but friends have. To much water retention in my book!

Depends on what your looking for
andriol(test undecanoate)300-400mgED expensive
anavar40mgED if you don't want a 17 aa then
primobolan tabs 100mgED..............

Or my choice would be provioron and Winstrol (winny) tabs 25mgED

mranak said:
If you are just getting back into the gym, after a gym related injury recovery of all things, then now isn't the best time to do a cycle.

Agreed.

Plus, the only oral only cycle I would ever recommend to most is anavar only. Other then that there are a lot of complications and/or difficulties and/or lack of significant results that can result. But I don't think you need to worry about a cycle at this point. Just get back into shape and make some gains.

Back