Oral LR3

Supposed to have mine by now but IBE isn't emailing me back after three emails and it's been a week. Can't say I am too happy with their service this time around.

I wieghed myself today, down 5lbs from where I originally started, but I have a quater of an inch added to my arms. So that figures out to 2-4lbs of muscle. Still haven't noticed any hypo yet.

JohnnyB

IGF-1 LR3 to my knowlege can not be taken oraly. IGF-1 has not been able to made into a stable enough form to mass produce the injectable delivery form until recently. I seriously doubt that anyone has been able to stabilize it into an oral delivery system. I have seen the LR3 oral products and I have no faith in them personally. Then again I have not tried them personally but if you study up on IGF it just does not seem possible. Good luck with your product.

For me the decision would boil down to $$$$. If the oral administration does work its pretty expensive compared to the alternative.

powerscript said:
IGF-1 LR3 to my knowlege can not be taken oraly. IGF-1 has not been able to made into a stable enough form to mass produce the injectable delivery form until recently. I seriously doubt that anyone has been able to stabilize it into an oral delivery system. I have seen the LR3 oral products and I have no faith in them personally. Then again I have not tried them personally but if you study up on IGF it just does not seem possible. Good luck with your product.
It would help if you would read the info on this new oral IGF-1, before commenting on something you don't know anything about. The problem with oral IGF-1 is it would brake down in the stomach, with this delivery system it doesn't make it to the stomach :eyes:

JohnnyB

Just to add my experience to this thread: I've been on Oratropin for the past 17 days of a 30-day cycle. This is in the middle of a 1g test/week 50mg proviron/day cycle (it's my third). I've leaned out significantly--people who see me everyday telling me I look downright skinny, even though I've gained five pounds during the 17 days and hit my highest ever max on deadlift today. The overall effect has been subtle, but noticeable. Less localized growth it seems and more overall size, but with less fat. I'm going to finish the Oratropin cycle, take a month off, then try the injectable version to compare. Any thoughts on which grade of IGF-1R3 to use as a comparison? Anyone at IBE labs wanna spot me the injectable stuff for a month if I agree to post a head-to-head comparison? j/k

Real receptor grade costs far more than media grade.

If you are doing the oral version, I believe you mean that you are growing - not experiencing localized growth. Unless your tongue is swelling or something ;)

Last edited:
Exactly. No tongue swelling. Just doesn't seem to promote the kind of accelerated growth of worked muscles that test does. Rather, the growth feels much more generalized and overall. Just my sense of it.

Back