Orals and liver enzymes

g1234

Shut up and squat !
Hey guys

How long would it take for liver enzymes to return to normal values, for example after 3 weeks of dianabol at say 40-50mg/day ?

It would take abt 6 weeks ..
Do 20 mg for 5 days a week .thats more than enough.that way u can save your liver from too much stress and end up doing a total of 4 weeks.

if your doing 50mg you should be doing it EVERY DAY, for atleast 6 weeks. ALSO, since orals are reported "more toxic" on the liver. take a liver cleanser/flush, every day. through your cycle and out of it. BUT, for returning back to normal... that is hard to say, im not a trained practitioner.

We re all differant..my man OAK, ran dbol 50 and I think 100 ed for a total of 6 weeks..I m not advocating these doses or the duration..I m sure he was not drinking and taking every precautionary measure he could..just saying..there are definately some effects that hold for everyone..but the type of side , the severity or the return to normal level sare a individual thing..I highly recommend those of you who can..get blood level s established when off and through your pct and then you ll know...blood test kit s ar available on line now and I here..accurate.

Back