orals only, first time cycle

pauly j

This is my first post, since joining this forum, I hope you can help. This looks the most knowledgable forum I have looked over.

Before anyone starts on the "if your not ready for the needle your not ready to use steroids thing" I have been considering a first cycle for a while now.

I do not want to make massive gains in days/weeks a gain of 1lb per week or two would be sufficient this would give me about 10 - 14 pounds over a 7/8 week period. I would like to make good strength gains that are relatively keepable. I would also like to limit any side effects

I do not want to inject!! Couple of bad experiances with needles

I have access to Primobolan, andriol, anapolon, dianabol also nolvadex.

I am 41, 6 ft, 196 lbs. cant seem to get over the 200 lb mark.
Been lifting seriously ish for 8 years and in and out of the gym since i was about 15
average lifts are bench 200 lbs x 6, Dead 300 lbs x8, Squat 220lbs x8.
Diet is good to average. Supp whey and creatine (off creatine at the moment)
I do like a drink though I will stop for 3/4 weeks before cycle
cho and bp ok

What is the best way to start ie lower dosage than normal on say D bol 15mg or 30mg of primobolan. what sort of duration. At these doses what is possibility of gyno, do I need the nolvadex, if so when should that start.

Is this all possible. Hope you can help

Being that you want to get strong and keep your gains while not wanting to inject, it's going to be kinda hard with the drugs that you mentioned you had access to.

I would probably do either Dbol (30mg/day), or Anadrol (100mg/day) for like 4weeks, then add in some Primobolan @50mg the last week of the Dbol or Anadrol for another month or so. That might be the best way to get strong while keeping gains.

Some other bros that might be more knowledgable can chime in and help out.

The only oral I would do alone would be anavar... I have personally done it and succesfully kept 90% of gains... But was libidoless for the duration of the cycle.. And broke....

pauly j said:
I do not want to make massive gains in days/weeks a gain of 1lb per week or two would be sufficient this would give me about 10 - 14 pounds over a 7/8 week period. I would like to make good strength gains that are relatively keepable. I would also like to limit any side effects
dbol simpl does not fit your goals. How much primo/andriol do you have?

Orals only will USUALLY equate to the following:

1) very rapid weight and strength gains (as much as 20 pounds within just 2 weeks! which is the opposite of what you claim you want).
2) high blood pressure.
3) water weight gain (bloated face, smooth muscle mass, etc.).
4) liver toxic in high doses and/or for long durations.
5) expensive.
6) very rapid loss in weight and strength after cessation (gains are usually not kept for long, or are minimal at best).
7) will shut down natural test production hard!

I really suggest that you add some form of testosterone into the mix. If needles are absolutely out, can you get AndroGel? It would be better than no test at all and just orals.

Pauly.......welcome to the board.

If you are absolutely resolute about NOT using injectables; look into TRANSDERMALS (gear mixed into a spcialized lotion then applied to the skin for absorption).

I have had a lot of success from them as have many others.

Oral ONLY cycles are not the way to go.

ok. iF I GO WITH THIS TRANSDERMAL METHOD, WHAT SORT OF GEAR WOULD I NEED, i understand the need for the lotion, which i assume is legal to buy, so should be ok to get over the net. Then what would be the best Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to use and how would I cycle it.

pauly j said:
ok. iF I GO WITH THIS TRANSDERMAL METHOD, WHAT SORT OF GEAR WOULD I NEED, i understand the need for the lotion, which i assume is legal to buy, so should be ok to get over the net. Then what would be the best Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to use and how would I cycle it.

The lotion is legal to buy (because you will be using LEGAL supplement powders in it right ? ;) )

You can ONLY use short-acting esters such as:
Tren Acetate (personal favorite :D )
Primo Acetate
Testosterone Acetate
Masteron

........just to name a few.

Feel free to email or PM me with any further questions

Drveejay11 said:
look into TRANSDERMALS (gear mixed into a spcialized lotion then applied to the skin for absorption).

I have had a lot of success from them as have many others.

Oral ONLY cycles are not the way to go.

What is this special lotion called, maybe i can mix my own test - as androgel which i am presently using at 5g daily does not work and a drain on $$ especially with needing more than 2 packets a day.

you could also use bold base for t/d .. i hear it rocks as a t/d, a week on it and your veins will all be poping out

What about doing a Cycle of Winstrol (winny) (50 mg ED) for 8 weeks and some Andriol with
it so you wont lose your sexdrive during cycle (i did). Gained 12 lbs after 6 weeks of Winstrol (winny). so it will be a pleasant ride for you. Did not have any sides besides tender joints.

just my 2 cents.

Reality check: How many of us started out by saying "I just want to gain 10-15 lbs of hard muscle"?

C'mon, giving this guy advice on taking just orals is not a constructive objective. He does not seem to understand that even T/D testosterone is not legal without a prescription. BTW, since when is Primobolan an oral???

SJ

Back