ordered my first cycle LOL any advice ?

maplestring

nervous as fuck but then again super pumped. cant wait to hit the weights.

cycle:

500mg test e/ ew
for 15 weeks

i was wonder if i should do this:

750mg week 1-2
500mg week 3-14
250mg week 15

week 17-21 clomid

this is gonna be so fun, my gains will be epic !!

any advice, by advice, i mean some fucking friendly advice and no assholes. burn one if you have anythign negative to say.

Why don't you take anyone's advice? Some people on here have 10-20 plus years experience. Anyway, good luck I geuss....

I don't feel like going into details about your cycle, but I will say just run the 500mg wk. No need for all that up and down in your numbers.

yeah il stick to my advice from ppl i know. your advice came from a blind acusation from someone who isnt informed enough himself and wants to make a point. honestly i do take advice only when it benifits me

yeah il stick to my advice from ppl i know. your advice came from a blind acusation from someone who isnt informed enough himself and wants to make a point. honestly i do take advice only when it benifits me

??? Who are you talking to

Kid you dont know what your doing. everyone has seen all your threads. Just want to say have fun fucking yoursellf up. Goodluck on that bud.

Kid you dont know what your doing. everyone has seen all your threads. Just want to say have fun fucking yoursellf up. Goodluck on that bud.

can i ask the difference between you doing it and me doing it? how am i not gonna benifit from doing a little test>? i mean the only thing i can do is gain loss half and then gain some more

Becasue you dont know shit about AAS! Everyone here that are experienced has done 2-3 years of research on AAS before they took them. I researched for 3 years before i started messing with AAS. YOur going to fuck yourself up and regret it man. You will have to live with it the rest of your life and your going to be thinking man i wish i listened to everyones advice. Just think about that.

Please do us all a favor and go jump off a bridge. Specifically one that does not have water under it!

Why are u even a member on here? U don't have anything good to add to the site. Your obviously very immature. I don't understand why u even post on here... The chances of somebody actually helping u out are decreasing rapidly. I have a feeling that in a couple months, there will be a lot of "i told u so" posts going around if your not banned by then..

No Aromatase inhibitor (AI) listed either. PLEASE come back after your cycle and fill us in. STRIKE THAT, make a log for us - I want in on some of this epic awesomesauce!

dumbass1l.jpg

Back