Ordering from overseas!!!!!!

allpro666

Hey guys. My deal is I have been ordering from my overseas supplyer from here in canada for about 4 years. I never had any problems. Ready to place another order and started reading reviews for the hell of it and they all been shit, and saying he's a scammer. Now I'm considering of trying a different souce but I find it impossible to find out who is legit. Should I just stick with my original guy that I never had a problem with even though the reviews are bad?

Hey guys. My deal is I have been ordering from my overseas supplyer from here in canada for about 4 years. I never had any problems. Ready to place another order and started reading reviews for the hell of it and they all been shit, and saying he's a scammer. Now I'm considering of trying a different souce but I find it impossible to find out who is legit. Should I just stick with my original guy that I never had a problem with even though the reviews are bad?

Look man stick with your source and don't spend more than what you are willing to lose. I know of some solid source who have gotten bad reviews. Shit happens. If you are dealing with a raw supplier then you will likely get bad product at least one out of ten times. Be careful with more expensive compounds like mast and primo. Best of luck and pm me if you want me to see if I know the source you are referring to.

I wouldn't buy shit with bad reviews! That's terrible! Look around. Plenty of domestic goods.

^^^^^ agree. If you have time relax and do some homework. If what you have has bad reviews then it's only a matter of time before the disappoint. Read read read and feel comfortable with what you buy and put in your body because buying gear is half the battle, running legit gear is the other.

Ya trust me I have been reading. Still hard to determine what's true and what's not sometimes.

I will be blunt since your not acting silly like most of the rookies. There are threads running that will tell you everything you need to know and where to go. That's all the info anyone will give. So my advice is don't ask for sources just flip through a few mor threads and feel good about what you read! Good luck and go at it by tonight you will be fine.

Yep right on. I'm not asking for sources. I usually do more reading than posting. But I ll check it out some more thx

I wouldn't buy shit with bad reviews! That's terrible! Look around. Plenty of domestic goods.

You got to be careful with the reviews. There are shills who work at one raw supplier who bash the quality of other companies raws and vice versa. My main raw supplier for basic raws like test, DECA, and dbol has gotten reviews saying his test was bunk but me and my family and friends have bloods proving over 5 batches of test were g2g. People in this market are savages the shit is beyond cutthroat.

If you have bought from this supplier before, and have confirmed that his gear was legit, I would say this supplier has earned your trust. That doesn't mean things haven't changed since the last time you ordered though.

Ya so much bs, it's fucking horrible. I got recommended to a local supplier. And all the same shit. One site nothing but good and nothing but bad in the other

Back