Ordering From Your source

dcorti01

when you guys order from a source whats the most common method of sending the funds, for example western union. Ive sent western union and e-gold payments before but now my source is requesting that i send cash, which sounds a little wierd, have any of you had a similar situation?

cash is common, but a good source will generally give you options when you spend certain amount of money. From my experience sources will only do cash with customers who have been with them for a while. That sounds a little fishy for me, just the fact that he is "requesting" cash.

i dont know..send him a money order to cover your ass..after awhile depending on his location the you prob could send cash...

pineapple said:
If your cash gets lost in the mail, you're fucked. Get a source who takes WU.
Agreed. There are additional things that can go wrong. I would never do it. Not just to a source, I wouldn't send cash in the mail to anyone.

Thoms said:
Agreed. There are additional things that can go wrong. I would never do it. Not just to a source, I wouldn't send cash in the mail to anyone.

There are things called DC#'s and return adresses. Many top sources use cash in the mail to previous clients or those with solid refs. Especially for large orders.

JT190 said:
There are things called DC#'s and return adresses. Many top sources use cash in the mail to previous clients or those with solid refs. Especially for large orders.
I'm not saying the source is no good, but I just wouldn't use sources like that.

Send only thru cc or wu. Cash maybe king but only in my kingdom, once it leaves, if it gets lost, PM somewhere deicedes to get hislf a couple of pops on your scheckles, what are you falling back on.?

i always send cash...priority mail with no signature required and delivery confirmation. like someone else said though, cash will be for long term clients with references.

Back