whats the best/safest way to order from a ugl??

so I wanna order some shit just a practice run for me, considering I have never ordered anything illegal off the internet before.

I know to get my bloodwork redone before I put anything into my body so I can do before and after bloodwork and figure out how potent it is.

my question is what is the safest way to order something without getting in trouble with LE?

I would only buy for personal use,
I live in Michigan, USA,
Most of the sites only accept money order or western union or something so I would pay anonymously leaving no paper trail back to me,

when I go to fill out an account should I use an email that I made anonymously using safemail from a computer that is not connected to me whatsoever?

Should I list my real name and whatnot?

should I have the package sent to my house or can I send it to a house that hasn't been sold yet in like a new subdivision?

whats the safest way to do this.
whats the safest way to pay.
what information should I fill out.
should I use anonymous computers to do it.
etc etc..
any insight would be appreciated, these are pretty serious felonies in usa.

there really isn't a safe way. every way has the possibility falling through. Your 20 anyway. if you have low T then go to a doctor and don't self prescribe

I'm sorry if my response is somewhat vague, but this thread is really close to crossing some lines we're not supposed to on a public forum.

1. You should first make sure that the UGL you choose has a good reputation and is trustworthy. As a member on 'ology, that should be a no-brainer.

2. Once you have found that trustworthy UGL, follow their directions to the letter. These guys are in business and remain in business for a reason. They're careful and tend to know more than we do on how to evade potential problems down the line.

3. Using an anonymous email service that is encrypted may help, but in all seriousness - I think of it more as a means to help us feel safer. If Big Brother wants you, he has far more toys at his disposal than we do, and will catch you no matter how careful you are. The good news is that you're a small fish, so you're not going to be on his radar as long as you're not trying to set up your own business or stock up for the next 10 years at once.

4. Use a fake name and false address at your own risk. If you use a fake name for a money order, and there is a problem with funds; you just lost that money as they WILL require ID to prove your identity to recover said funds. If you send a fake address, and you miss delivery or someone steals the pack from that address, you're SOL.

There's going to be an element of risk no matter how careful you are or how hard you try to cover your tracks. I know I used to sweat bullets going down to make payment arrangements, but after a few times - you start to feel a little more relaxed about the ordeal. I do have to admit that I do look over my shoulder when picking up my pack from the mailbox, but as I know my mailman on a first name basis - I feel pretty confident that I'd know if something was off. Then again, I've never been in trouble with the law over something like this and would have no issues walking away from a package that some stranger sent me that may or may not contain illicit goods.

I know this post probably didn't bring you any comfort, but it's part of the risk vs. reward that you have to evaluate for yourself if you wish to participate in this game.

My .02c :)

Edit: I didn't realize you're 20. Well, it still applies to others that may have the same questions, but we both know that you should wait. :p

Last edited:
If your that fearfull don't do it!! Obviously your not willing to take the risks we do! Cause when it comes down to it. It's a risky enterprise : emotionally , mentally, physically and financially !

If your that fearfull don't do it!! Obviously your not willing to take the risks we do! Cause when it comes down to it. It's a risky enterprise : emotionally , mentally, physically and financially !

im willing to take the risks, just not gonna make a move till I know im doing this the right way.

Back