ordering from.....

Nothing

hello guys, i plan to order some stuff from www.1fast400.com. a friend of mine recommended this web site to me....I live in Turkey. my question is has anyone ordered supplements from this web site? if so, whats your opinions about the web site? are they trustable?
i ordered stuff from www.bodybuilding.com and i got my stuff after 6 months.thats why i am asking.....

1fast400 is an awesome guy. His specialty is customer service. You have any questions, he deals with em' lickity split. I've dealt with him once before and definitely would again.

ive only heard good stuff about ordering from there (dunno about out of country). if u check out bb.com youll see him there.

problem is not the if they ship to turkey or not bro, i already did, he said he could ship to turkey. i also asked cash money order....he said put the money inside an envelope and send it to me.....that sounds stupid, thats why i am asking if the 1fast400.com is trustable or not....

mike is a very stand-up guy. maybe he doesnt know what the best way to deal with a non-credit card international order is.

RB

Nothing said:
problem is not the if they ship to turkey or not bro, i already did, he said he could ship to turkey. i also asked cash money order....he said put the money inside an envelope and send it to me.....that sounds stupid, thats why i am asking if the 1fast400.com is trustable or not....

yes, he is a stand up guy. he won't rip u off.
i usually make purchases from his site using paypal, he always ships my order before the paypal payment clears.
He'll take care of u

I buy from 1fast400 all the time, infact I placed an order today. Mike is very good. Acknowledges right away. Order received, email, order in process, email, order shipped, email (with tracking info). I get my stuff fast. He is one of the best to deal with.

If you have aol instant messanger you can IM him at " My 65 Cuda"

his email is (i belive) My 65 cuda@aol.com

very nice guy and will handle all of your questions

Back