Organon Testosterone Implants 200mg

Implants

I'm from the Land Down Under. Lee Priest's homeland. I'm using them because:
a) LESS injections. I'm not scared of injecting. This would just be easier, more comfortable, less hassle.
b) As I said, gear is hard to come accross at the moment.

Yes, they would be good if you were going in.

StoneCold, why do you think they are a waste of time? Do you think they are not strong enough? Do you agree that if 3 pellets maintain normal levels, 6 would double them?

I'm keen to hear from any Pros out there. Maybe even Lee! Go Australia!

I really don't get it; ur already injecting the Sust...but I guess everyone is different. Will u need stitches post-op? If so, how is this easier, esp. when there is enan. and cyp

The implants are the size of grains of rice.

VERY VERY VERY small. Many people have done this (for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) though). It is VERY easy to get them inserted.

Tell us your results.

I would love to do this as well. 6 months of super high test with no injections.

some guy on another board used 12 x 100mg pellets (which is the same as 6 x 200mg)

they measured his testerone level at 1,400

another good thing about the oragnon pellets (and i think all test pellets) is that they are pure testosterone!

there are no other ingredients used.

Pellets

alwayson said:
some guy on another board used 12 x 100mg pellets (which is the same as 6 x 200mg)

they measured his testerone level at 1,400

Is 1,400 high, normal, or otherwise?

1 stitch or adhesive dressing is all that is needed. Not much hassle at all and the pellets are bigger than a grain of rice. Probably the length of your fingernail, and width of....I dunno. They're not that big, but not as small as a piece of rice.

alwayson said:
another good thing about the oragnon pellets (and i think all test pellets) is that they are pure testosterone!

there are no other ingredients used.
So they shape the hormone testosterone into a pellet without any additives?

blaster said:
Is 1,400 high, normal, or otherwise?

1 stitch or adhesive dressing is all that is needed. Not much hassle at all and the pellets are bigger than a grain of rice. Probably the length of your fingernail, and width of....I dunno. They're not that big, but not as small as a piece of rice.

It is high, bordering on physiological and superphysiological.

That is a GOOD thing.

Pellets

Guys, if u haven't heard of them, look em up on the net. I hadn't either until my mate told me about em. They are used for HRT.

Depending how many cycles you've done before, you MAY want to add more pellets, but it certainly not necessary.

your proposed dose is good.

Personally "I" would like to do double your proposed dose.

I'm very familiar with Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and the various regimens. Personally, I reject the use of testosterone implants for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) purposes when long ester injections are available and dosed weekly or better. Although, I admit I would prefer them over Testim or Striant or Orals or other bullshit that is used for TRT.

If you use these implants like you mention, then one potential problem is estradiol. The enzyme that converts testosterone to estradiol (aromatase) is found in greatest concentrations in the adipost (fat) tissue, which just happens to be where the implants to embedded. Thus, you will probably need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (I would actually recommend letrozole in this case), but it is impossible to know the proper dosage without bloodwork. Using testosterone implants in that quantity is uncharted teritory (for good reasons).

What the?

What's an AI? Do you mean anti-aestrogen? I would probably be able to get that no probs. I wouldn't say this amount is unchartered territiory. As mentioned, my training partner used that amount about 6 years ago. We also know a guy on them now who says he feels good.
Again, I must emphasise it's for less injections, not no injections. The quads and butt can't take more than 3ml at a time. I'll still take 1ml of Sustanon (sust) a week on top.

...and when you inhibit the aromatase enzyme, the testosterone->estradiol (aestradiol, E2) conversion is unable to take place.

All three of the available aromatase inhibitors are very powerful drugs and are extremely effective. Watch the dose though; bringing the estradiol down too low has negative health consequences. It is very difficult to manage estradiol with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) without proper bloodwork.

letro is too strong even by your reasoning

i would use arimidex.

not that a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is required.

i spke with my doctor and he advised me these small pellets release testosterone at a rate of 1-2 mg per day. Androgel is 25/50mg per pack and you absorb roughly 15 to 20% of its available testosterone per dose. 1-2 mg a day ? holy crap i thought androgel sucked

Back