Ortiz vs. Shamrock - The Final Chapter!

good one.. they have buried the hatchet. So now everything is settled already the fight was over.

it was 10 to 1 tito last time icheck why the fuck would anybody bet against him
gotta give it up for shamrock though hes like 87 years old in that motherfucker.

brooklynheight said:
hulk hogan is 73 and has more muscle

who is this frank shamrock fella?...i dont know much about him..
plz explain

when he was at his peak size of which i assume you're speaking of..........he was almost 240. @ about 6' tall....

in order to make weight and fight Tito in the light heavyweight class he got down to about 205. :afro:

OC Cartel said:
when he was at his peak size of which i assume you're speaking of..........he was almost 240. @ about 6' tall....

in order to make weight and fight Tito in the light heavyweight class he got down to about 205. :afro:

thats just crazuy

brooklynheight said:
thats just crazuy

Shamrock looks pretty good for a 42 year old who has been getting punched in the head for the past 20 years.

I would love to see Tito vs Shamrock in his prime.

saizen said:
jenna jameson was in the crowd and she looked really fucking good.

frank shamrock is kens younger brother and was a good fighter back in the day. he and vitor belfor hated eachother. second jenna jamieson is tito old lady so she is always there. that lucky monkey lookin bastard

Ken is a stand up guy and gotta respect the fact what he did for the sport so all these other athletes can enjoy UFC now.

BTW Ken is not a natural 205er...he was always around 230ish.

He was just never effective at 205 becuase he was not strong enough...natural heavy weight.

If you guys cant tell i am a big ken fan.

All in all, it was his time to retire, and a well spoken guy even in loss.

i like ken...i also like monkey boy..although it makes me sad that his head is like a monkey..he seems to be maturing though..

would u guys say frank is a better fighter than ken?

BALLER said:
frank shamrock is kens younger brother and was a good fighter back in the day. he and vitor belfor hated eachother. second jenna jamieson is tito old lady so she is always there. that lucky monkey lookin bastard

Jameson is hot and everything but Tito was talking about how he is love with her. Fuck that shit she's had way too much darkness in her to be considered a real person.

Back