Osta Log - Sponsored by SARMSSEARCH

JB1016

Hello everyone I will be posting a log of my results while running MK-2866 (Osta).

I am not a bodybuilder but more into function movement and gymnastics strength. I am running Osta to test its claimed powers to aid in recovery. I am currently struggling with shoulder tendonitis and look to try anything to help my rehab progress.

I have tried TB-500, CJC-1295, and GHRP-6. None of these aided in any injury recover response.

My run of Osta will include the following:

Osta 25mg Each Day
Clomid - 35mg each day (To help fight suppression)

Blood tests at end of cycle will determine extent of PCT but already have Nolva and Clomid on hand.

So far I have taken the above stated dosages for two days now and have nothing yet to report. The Osta is the strangest thing I have ever tasted...its like it heating up in your mouth.

Stay tuned.

Following along bro. Yes it has a strange, warm, chemically taste to it. I've grown to like it myself lol. Osta will definitely help with recovery after strenuous exercise. It should help reduce the irritation in your shoulder as well. I know it did for me and I have rotator cuff tendonitis.

Nice! SarmsSearch is the real deal, too, so you should see great effects from it. Following the log.

Day 3:

Noticed I have woken up with a slight headache for two days now. Other than that nothing to report just yet.

Give it another day or 2 lol. It just starts slowly adding muscle after that. I'm Sarms Search 4 life man.

Hmmm I've never gotten this.

I usually do. I checked my BP, and it was not elevated, so I'm not sure exactly what it is. It may be dehydration because I notice I have to up my water intake on osta or I get cotton mouth and my lips get dry and chapped.

I usually do. I checked my BP, and it was not elevated, so I'm not sure exactly what it is. It may be dehydration because I notice I have to up my water intake on osta or I get cotton mouth and my lips get dry and chapped.

Yes I have definitely noticed this. I will start upping the water intake.

Day 4:
No more head aches. Felt pretty good at the gym today and noticed a significant pump. I wouldn't attribute it to the Osta just yet. Now that I know others experience the cotton mouth it at least gives me some idea that it is starting to kick in. Just praying for the recovery and healing properties to start kicking in. I don't expect much until at least day 10.

Keep everyone posted.

When I first started working out with Mr Supps Pimp Juice, I started getting massive head aches. Everyone told me to increase my water intake and they were right...it was all dehydration, which surprised me. :)

Day 5:

I have now registered a few changes.

1. I have a sort of heat around my eyes all day. Sort of like I feel when tired or the eyes are slightly irritated. It hasn't effected me really but I do notice this feeling.

2. I have now experienced really good pumps for the past two days. Yesterday I stayed pumped pretty much all day long. I have not gained any weight but I do feel fuller when looking in the mirror. I also seem to have more energy in the gym as if I can keep working.

3. My sex drive seems to be increasing. I think this is just the fact that I am training hard again and haven't gotten laid in a while. My drive always increases when I train consistently and bring my diet into check.

I have not felt any real improvements in my shoulder just yet. Keep everyone posted at first sign of improvements.

Day 6:

Today I felt the energy in the gym. I am using a new pre-workout but I have taken enough to know that the ingredients are not what is making me feel this way.

I would say the Osta is giving me a little edge in the endurance department.

Still no improvements to the shoulder pain,

we will see what tomorrow has in store.

What I have found, with other items that are to promote healing, is that I gained more energy and awareness first, then healing came later. This makes sense to me since a more energized, more aware, body can heal itself better. Keep it up!

Day 6:

Today I felt the energy in the gym. I am using a new pre-workout but I have taken enough to know that the ingredients are not what is making me feel this way.

I would say the Osta is giving me a little edge in the endurance department.

Still no improvements to the shoulder pain,

we will see what tomorrow has in store.

It's just the beginning my friend. Osta really shines after the 3 week mark. Nice to see you're seeing the pumps and fullness already. One of my favorite qualities of osta is the way it makes your workout pumps last all day. You can do some push ups before the beach and stay pumped the rest of the day lol.

Day 7:

Felt great today. I was able to progress to regular push ups with minor pain today. I have not been able to do this for 6 weeks.

My pump from the gym was also very sustained throughout the evening. I wish I could just stay like this!! As I think everyone does...ha ha.

Day 8:

Today is rest day. I took my usual dose.

The shoulder feels tight but I have noticed that it seems less stiff in the morning. This may be due to the fact that I have suspended some PT exercises that I found normally stress the joint.

Question: Do you all normally take this stuff with a meal or pre-workout? I have been taking it post workout with my meal.

Day 7:

Felt great today. I was able to progress to regular push ups with minor pain today. I have not been able to do this for 6 weeks.

My pump from the gym was also very sustained throughout the evening. I wish I could just stay like this!! As I think everyone does...ha ha.

Day 8:

Today is rest day. I took my usual dose.

The shoulder feels tight but I have noticed that it seems less stiff in the morning. This may be due to the fact that I have suspended some PT exercises that I found normally stress the joint.

Question: Do you all normally take this stuff with a meal or pre-workout? I have been taking it post workout with my meal.

I only ever take it in the AM on an empty stomach. It has a 24 hour half life so I really don't think timing matters much. I generally like to take any oral compounds on an empty stomach, but again I'm not so sure that makes much of a difference either.

Day 9:

I am up 4 lbs since I have started. I don't relate this to the Osta. I relate this to my inability to stay away from the cookies in the office this past week!!

No significant changes today.

Day 10:

Had great motivation at the gym today. Leg day today too. I am up from 174 to 178lbs.

Again...I have been a carb monster lately. I usually carb cycle to stay leaner. I have had such a craving lately though.

Still nothing significant in the way of shoulder recovery. I am keeping my work load variable constant so that I can confirm results from Osta. I have about 20 days left of the provided bottle. Hoping the next 10 yield recovery results.

Day 11:

Nothing new to report except for a strange increase in appetite.

Day 12:

I have started noticing that I am getting super tried in the late afternoon and have even been falling asleep on the car ride home from work.

Has anyone noticed this?

Back