OTC PCT for Halo, am i good to go?

tns

So im a new user. 6ft 200lbs BF 18%, 26y male.
So i ordered some Halo and im gonna go at 25/25/25/50/50/50 (25mg per day for a week)
and OTC Liver support, plus i got AI which im gonna use for 2 weeks OTC and halfway PCT
and Clomifene for PCT for 4 weeks.
So, my question, am i good to go? Do i absolutely need anything else for OTC, PCT?
I ve been reading posts/forums for 15+hours and im overwhelmed with information, any breakthroughs are welcomed.
THNX (forgive me for grammar and or vocal not my native language)

Last edited:
I just went and spend my money on some halo instead of taking test 1st. and here i am 15+hours of educating myself and still didnt read all the important posts

25 or 50mg of halo is a waste.

Start at 75 and than bump to 100

Run clomid at 75/50/50/25 in pct. start clomid the day after your last day of halo.

Pick up a bottle if hcgenerate from need 2 build muscle. There's a sale now I think.

Keep reading man, don't try to take it in all in one day

All you need to run a good pct and this could be used on injection also is Clomid or Nolva (lets use clomid for this)

Clomid: 75/50/50/25 and 3g of DAA everyday for 4 to 6 weeks.

and PLEASE do NOT use SARMS during you PCT or right after because they also suppress your test level.

All you need to run a good pct and this could be used on injection also is Clomid or Nolva (lets use clomid for this)

and PLEASE do NOT use SARMS during you PCT or right after because they also suppress your test level.

I cycled test/eq/var then ran osta in pct without a SERM and the triple stack after 4 weeks...

http://i43.tinypic.com/24ysqyg.jpg

^^ That was my bloodwork 7 weeks into the sarms triple stack. Not so suppressive afterall :)

I like osta/gw in pct and then I add in s4 after 4 weeks. Works nicely

wow it sure looks like you are on clomid and an AI based on that bloodwork. LH is near the high end of the range which is what clomid will do for you ( the estrogen response it selectively modulates is the effect of estrogen to tell the pituitary to produce less LH). Your estro is low - so sure looks like you are banging a good aromatase inhibitor.

I cycled test/eq/var then ran osta in pct without a SERM and the triple stack after 4 weeks...

http://i43.tinypic.com/24ysqyg.jpg

^^ That was my bloodwork 7 weeks into the sarms triple stack. Not so suppressive afterall :)

I like osta/gw in pct and then I add in s4 after 4 weeks. Works nicely

wait, you ran bunch of AAS without running SERM afterward but followed it up with osta and s4 and you wonder why you have high test level? How much of it is free test also?

If you run osta and s4 they will raise your test level. Stop them and then take couple of blood test and see what happens each time to your test level.

P.S. I hit 1200 on my test just by running clomid and DAA...Sooooo there is that.

yea, but the sarms keep the gains coming.....

so, ah....use em. especially when your only going to be on a short oral run. 12-14wks of oils is different. SO PLEASE USE THEM if you want to MAKE AND KEEP you gains. lol

so i decided to either go 50mg ED for 8 weeks
or 1st week 50mg than raise to 75mg but that will last me shorter around to 5weeks

Back