OU is going to suck more than usual this year

lavee383 said:
kinda tough to get back there since i'm out here in PDX...but thanks for the offer...after the game you know we're goin to Aggieville :afro:

kstate_wildcat_lg-768076.jpg

Best K-State pic ever!!

jph said:
yeah, it's pretty small...hey, that's the same thing your girlfriend told me about your penis!!!

Must be something about small towns in oklahoma. I thought you said you'd put 10 to 1 down that OU beats Texas for BIg XII championship. I didn't know you actually made the bet. Maybe its all a dream you're having--like convos with girls about other guys' penis sizes.

texsun said:
That the extent of your rhetorical skills? You can only counter by doctoring quotes? How much for a cup of kool-aid?

i'll leave a special cup of kool-aid on your girlfriends nightstand for you when i'm done with her...at no charge of course!! :beer:

jph said:
i'll leave a special cup of kool-aid on your girlfriends nightstand for you when i'm done with her...at no charge of course!! :beer:

This more of your dreams? I understand, might be all you got.

texsun said:
At least you didn't doctor the quote this time. But, what does that quote really say? But you are showing some mental cognition, which is good.

Whoops there is some doctoring there.......maybe you can try again.

And if the kool-aid is free how will you pay your debt when the Horns beat your team?

texsun said:
Whoops there is some doctoring there.......maybe you can try again.

And if the kool-aid is free how will you pay your debt when the Horns beat your team?

trivial question...because that is not going to happen!!

jph said:
trivial question...because that is not going to happen!!

Not trivial in the least. I bet OU has a season that mirrors last year. Maybe 9-3. And how you gonna pay up?

texsun said:
Not trivial in the least. I bet OU has a season that mirrors last year. Maybe 9-3. And how you gonna pay up?

maybe, but i don't think texas will have a season at all resembling their last season. texas will not look like defending national champs!! (oh...it's true!!)

jph said:
maybe, but i don't think texas will have a season at all resembling their last season. texas will not look like defending national champs!! (oh...it's true!!)

I think they have a good shot at repeating...but if not national champs they will be in a BSC bowl, and top 5. Which is more than I can say for OU.

Hey there you go...IOU. now i see why you make bets you can't pay...its part of the culture there.

texsun said:
I think they have a good shot at repeating...but if not national champs they will be in a BSC bowl, and top 5. Which is more than I can say for OU.

Hey there you go...IOU. now i see why you make bets you can't pay...its part of the culture there.

can you say..."delusional"?? i know you can!! and your girlfriend REALLY is happy with YOU!! hey whatever you have to tell yourself to feel better!!

jph said:
can you say..."delusional"?? i know you can!! and your girlfriend REALLY is happy with YOU!! hey whatever you have to tell yourself to feel better!!

The only delusion going on is you. And your fascination with my gf. It's like I said, I understand--you dont have much more than these delusions. I am delusional bcause Texas is #2 in the Coaches poll? And IOU is number 5, but after Bomar and Q are gone--it will be more like 12 or 15 ( i say 20, thought 5 was a stretch before the IOU boys were cut loose).

LOL hey maybe those guys can loan you some money to pay your debt come Oct.

texsun said:
LOL hey maybe those guys can loan you some money to pay your debt come Oct.

:agreed: well i guess it's obvious that they definately know how to come up with extra money!!

jph said:
i'm gonna guess that neither one of you guys like the raiders either...right? (raiders are my favorite NFL team)

fucking HATE the raiders, KC to the playoffs this year

Back