OU is going to suck more than usual this year

jph said:
raiders are gonna beat kc at arrowhead and at home...RAIDER NATION ftw!!

How bout those sooners?? Oklahoma State might be the best team in Oklahoma this year, well between Tulsa and the cowboys...we will see.

texsun said:
How bout those sooners?? Oklahoma State might be the best team in Oklahoma this year, well between Tulsa and the cowboys...we will see.

NO COMMENT!! (*thinking to self...it's gonna be a rough year!)

Tsaunders said:
we will see, enough confidencein your team to put in a lil wager?

oh, i got confidence...watta ya got in mind T?? this is the raiders year to dominate KC.

jph said:
NO COMMENT!! (*thinking to self...it's gonna be a rough year!)

I thought the defense would be better, and they still might be....but I see problems for them. Interesting to see what the polls say--if they drop them a little or at least switch them with Tennessee.

texsun said:
I thought the defense would be better, and they still might be....but I see problems for them. Interesting to see what the polls say--if they drop them a little or at least switch them with Tennessee.

i don't think the defense is quite the shape they were made out to be...but thompson seemed to fade right back into shades of last years season when he lost the positon. maybe it was just first game jitters!!

Tsaunders said:
hmmmm, i dont know, what you got? im sure i can think of something

loser has to run an avatar of one of the fugliest trannys that can be found for 2 weeks...and has to anounce how badly their team was dominated by the other and openly praise the other team on their own thread. (just an idea...let's hear yours!)

jph said:
loser has to run an avatar of one of the fugliest trannys that can be found for 2 weeks...and has to anounce how badly their team was dominated by the other and openly praise the other team on their own thread. (just an idea...let's hear yours!)

hmmmmmmmmmmm, im already doing that av thing with bleach, im sure ill think of something good, by the time they play

jph said:
i don't think the defense is quite the shape they were made out to be...but thompson seemed to fade right back into shades of last years season when he lost the positon. maybe it was just first game jitters!!

Yeah they were saying this might be OU's best defense ever....lol. They missed that one. We will see about Thompson, it's just a tough situation and you feel bad for the guy. But truly Peterson is your ticket.

Reactions: jph
texsun said:
Yeah they were saying this might be OU's best defense ever....lol. They missed that one. We will see about Thompson, it's just a tough situation and you feel bad for the guy. But truly Peterson is your ticket.

as much as i hate to admit it...it's true, we lose peterson...our season is done! the best that would come of that situation is it may force others to buck up and get better, which would help next season.

Tsaunders said:
hmmmmmmmmmmm, im already doing that av thing with bleach, im sure ill think of something good, by the time they play

just let me know bro!!

Longhorn fans we have a problem. I am a lifelong UT fanatic, but I have to see that I have never like Mack Brown as a coach. I believe that he is one of the best recruiters in college football but I have always believed that he is a bad x's and o's coach. Without Vince Young changing the play call in the huddle, our offense looked like the same old predictable, conservative, lacluster performance we have come to know. Mack Brown has a loosing record vs top ten teams while at Texas. That is shocking considering we are a top ten team every year. I am worried about the OU game. I hate greg davis as a playcaller. Our boys always play tight. Whats wrong with us. We had no passsion in that game. We just went through the motions. Anyway I just needed to vent. Still love the longhorns, just worried about the OU game.

freakinhuge said:
Longhorn fans we have a problem. I am a lifelong UT fanatic, but I have to see that I have never like Mack Brown as a coach. I believe that he is one of the best recruiters in college football but I have always believed that he is a bad x's and o's coach. Without Vince Young changing the play call in the huddle, our offense looked like the same old predictable, conservative, lacluster performance we have come to know. Mack Brown has a loosing record vs top ten teams while at Texas. That is shocking considering we are a top ten team every year. I am worried about the OU game. I hate greg davis as a playcaller. Our boys always play tight. Whats wrong with us. We had no passsion in that game. We just went through the motions. Anyway I just needed to vent. Still love the longhorns, just worried about the OU game.

I have the same concerns. I am not worried about OU as much. It was the execution that really was the factor in this game in my opinion, and i am no expert. Execution is still coaching though.

what happened to the high powered texas longhorns ? they fell for the old bannana in the tailpipe again? ou got a game stolen from them at oregon. lost to texas. lost the quaterback lost the running back....... so who was the big 12 champs! not texas not nebraska not okla st not kansas but the might O U !!!!! baby later from a born and raised sooner!!!!

Reactions: jph
mmtrey said:
what happened to the high powered texas longhorns ? they fell for the old bannana in the tailpipe again? ou got a game stolen from them at oregon. lost to texas. lost the quaterback lost the running back....... so who was the big 12 champs! not texas not nebraska not okla st not kansas but the might O U !!!!! baby later from a born and raised sooner!!!!

I definately like this guy!!

mmtrey said:

OU lost the game at Oregon. and they backed into the big xii championship because texas self destructed at the end. OU isn't mighty in any sense of the word.

Back