OU is going to suck more than usual this year

texsun said:
OU lost the game at Oregon. and they backed into the big xii championship because texas self destructed at the end. OU isn't mighty in any sense of the word.
just like any other person from texas they can't accept defeat. and know nothing about sports. the refree's in that game in oregon were suspened [ dummy] ! without vince young texas has another 20 years of being underachievers!!!! okla has the better coach! he should have been the coach of the year ! mack brown is like a brown stain! that is all from the sports authority!!! oh yeah how about them cowboys!!!!

texsun said:
OU lost the game at Oregon. and they backed into the big xii championship because texas self destructed at the end. OU isn't mighty in any sense of the word.

they are the MIGHTY BIG 12 CHAMPIONS, and everyone knows that they got a royal screwing at Oregan. If they had not got that screwing and had remained a one loss team...they could have not only been BIG 12 CHAMPIONS, they would have had just as much right to the Natioinal Championship game as Florida, Michigan or USC, not saying that they would beat Ohio State this year (no team is going to do that)...but they could have been there.

mmtrey said:
just like any other person from texas they can't accept defeat. and know nothing about sports. the refree's in that game in oregon were suspened [ dummy] ! without vince young texas has another 20 years of being underachievers!!!! okla has the better coach! he should have been the coach of the year ! mack brown is like a brown stain! that is all from the sports authority!!! oh yeah how about them cowboys!!!!

I didn't say they didn't botch the call, [dummy] just that the call didn't end the game.

I can accept that OU hasn’t defeated Texas in over 2 years. And here is what I remember about that Oregon game. As I recall the onside kick recovery, whether correctly called or not, happened with over a minute to play—hear that? Over a minute TO PLAY.
Oregon played, while ou didn’t. In roughly a minute OU let Oregon drive down the field for a touchdown, and then I recall the game ended when Oregon blocked a field goal. OU didn’t play, or execute that last minute. Talk about not being able to accept defeat. Who doesn’t know anything about sports?

jph said:
had remained a one loss team...they could have not only been BIG 12 CHAMPIONS, they would have had just as much right to the Natioinal Championship game as Florida, Michigan or USC, not saying that they would beat Ohio State this year (no team is going to do that)...but they could have been there.

No. Ou [or is it UT-Norman---j/k] even if they were a one loss team they aren't in the same league as Michigan or Florida or USC. They might not even be in the same league as Wisconsin or Auburn with just one loss. Or even Arkansas or LSU for that matter.

texsun said:
I didn't say they didn't botch the call, [dummy] just that the call didn't end the game.

I can accept that OU hasn’t defeated Texas in over 2 years. And here is what I remember about that Oregon game. As I recall the onside kick recovery, whether correctly called or not, happened with over a minute to play—hear that? Over a minute TO PLAY.
Oregon played, while ou didn’t. In roughly a minute OU let Oregon drive down the field for a touchdown, and then I recall the game ended when Oregon blocked a field goal. OU didn’t play, or execute that last minute. Talk about not being able to accept defeat. Who doesn’t know anything about sports?
well well i texsun that knows his sports and doesn't think from his heart very good! and who did not play in the texas / kansas game ? texas so it is just as good for the goose as the gander ........... until next year ! and it should be michigan and ohio for the title. and not florida even though they played in the toughest conferance.

mmtrey said:
well well i texsun that knows his sports and doesn't think from his heart very good! and who did not play in the texas / kansas game ? texas so it is just as good for the goose as the gander ........... until next year ! and it should be michigan and ohio for the title. and not florida even though they played in the toughest conferance.

I agree Texas didn't play in the KSU game or the A&M game. Especially the defense.

And, surprise, I agree with you on the NC game.....the two best teams are OSU and Michigan and they should be playing for the title. Since Michigan got screwed then they should finish #2 if Florida doesn't play within a couple of points of OSU

texsun said:
if Florida doesn't play within a couple of points of OSU

OSU is going to march the ball up and down that field and show the BCS pricks why they put the wrong team in the NCAA championship game, i agree 100% that Michigan should have been in the championship game with OSU. OSU will whip the Gators ass like they stole something. My prediction is OSU 35 Florida 17.

jph said:
OSU is going to march the ball up and down that field and show the BCS pricks why they put the wrong team in the NCAA championship game, i agree 100% that Michigan should have been in the championship game with OSU. OSU will whip the Gators ass like they stole something. My prediction is OSU 35 Florida 17.

I find this to be a very fair assessment and prediction.

Back