OUCH OUCH OUCH and OUCH!!!

TechChemY

alright guys....I took a shot yesterday in my left delt and then about 6 hours later I had to go to the doctors office....and then he said that he was gonna give me a cortico steroid shot (or whatever it is). so the nurse gave me that shot in the same delt....and it was fucking painful....I could hardly move my arm....but then this morning the pain was gone....did this mess up my shot???....btw...I shot 75mgs of prop (3/4 of a cc).

Did you go to the Doc because of the prop injection or was it just a normally scheduled thing and by coincidence you ended up having to get an injection i that same delt?

i woulda grabbed that shit from the nurse and show her how the steroidology pros do it!!! REPRESENT THAT SHIT HOMIE .... hahahaha :jump:

TechChemY said:
alright guys....I took a shot yesterday in my left delt and then about 6 hours later I had to go to the doctors office....and then he said that he was gonna give me a cortico steroid shot (or whatever it is). so the nurse gave me that shot in the same delt....and it was fucking painful....I could hardly move my arm....but then this morning the pain was gone....did this mess up my shot???....btw...I shot 75mgs of prop (3/4 of a cc).

that really sucks bro. what did u get the cortico shot for? asthma?

naaaa.....I was out of town....and I just got back....sorry. But No, I didn't go to the doctor because of my shoulder....I went because I have a sinus infection.....Anyway, I would have got it in the other delt....but there was a huge knot there from my last injection a day or two before....and they would have probably asked me something about it....so I just had to grin and bear the cortico shot...and I swear to god....I think the nurse thought she was playing darts....she damn near threw the thing into my arm and injected the whole cc in less than a second.

Oh well, it doesn't hurt anymore, so that's always good!

lil g said:
i woulda grabbed that shit from the nurse and show her how the steroidology pros do it!!!

LOL. I've only had a flu shot since I first stuck myself, and the flu shot was with a slin like pin, so no biggie. I think next time I'll be like what the heck guage is that, get away from me with that harpoon, here let me do it, you'll inject too fast and give me scar tissue.

Back