Overeem versus Lesnar

I still say its not that cut amd dry reem has had serious problems in past with wrestlers and all brock has to learn is what to do when he gets hit cause he can box just not when he gets hit. it will be a fight TKO no knockouts

Most people who think Brock would win I realized don't understand the fight game too much, or mma much for that matter.... Leaner will get knocked out... He is out classed by Overeem! His only chance is LnP for 3 rounds if he gets LUCKY, overeem has got this in the bag and WILL be the next UFC champ!

Brock is going to attempt to use the cage and smoother Reem, and he is going to taste some knees because of it, I can already see it playing out now.... Then he'll consider retirement hahaha

Most people who think Brock would win I realized don't understand the fight game too much, or mma much for that matter.... Leaner will get knocked out... He is out classed by Overeem! His only chance is LnP for 3 rounds if he gets LUCKY, overeem has got this in the bag and WILL be the next UFC champ!

Your a couch watching dumbass reem got no gas reem hasn't fought real competion in years and he gets whooped by wrestlers yes he can win this fight but he can lose it juust as fast reem gets whooped by wrestlers dumb ass

Brock is going to attempt to use the cage and smoother Reem, and he is going to taste some knees because of it, I can already see it playing out now.... Then he'll consider retirement hahaha

Brocks not 5 foot reem will not be using knees on the cage dumbass you watch fighting for a couple years and your a pro ugh:fawk2:

UFC-141-Lesnar-vs-Overeem-poster.jpg

Look at them! It's gonna be one hell of a fight! I see the Reem getting the KO in the second round though!

hell yeah it will be, hopefully Lesnar comes out victorious. Bastard has had a rough road with his illness.... hope he is fully recovered. should be a hell of a fight tho

Well it was nice seeing him in the ufc though.
Exciting to see him go off after a win for sure.

And I'm guessing Mr. Mir will be happy to see him leave:D

I dunno, lesnars reign was bound to come to an end once he started getting into skilled fighters.

Overeem ftw..KO in any round..prolly 1st round....:D

You called it.

I still stand by saying Lesnar can't fight.

He's just big and can throw people around. Of course if he hits you it's going to hurt.

But pound-for-pound he is not a good all around fighter in the UFC.

Back