Oxandrolone could be taken all year round

Jeff_rys

Community Veteran, Born Too Soon
Ok, TX i follow you:

Here is my 8 months experience with Oxandrolone. I had 2000 yellow tabs of 10 mgr from you know who.

Started right away with 40 mgr/day and i gained 14 pounds on it. The 14 pounds where gained after (give or take) 4 months. So i stayed on for another 4 months. I stayed on that long not wanting to get of (many others feel the same).
Doing 20 mgr in the morning and 20 mgr before training or taking 40 mgr in the morning, results stayed the same. Also tried to take 80 mgr every 2 days with same results. So it feel that it is not necessary to keep your anabolic state high all the time, not when on OX. I can understand pro's thinking differently, but that's another ball game.
After a while i went up to 60 mgr/day which seemed (for me) the max to take in order to keep on gaining. Doing 80 mgr/day did not make any difference any more. Upping the dose to 120 mgr/day and i did get severe nose bleedings, especially when training. Nose bleedings occured at least 5 times a week. The result after 8 months:

1) gained 14 pounds (you do not need 8 months for this)
2) liver was NEVER affected
3) nose bleedings where there because the Ox thins your blood which is a good thing since this prevents (to a certain degree) heart attacks. (3 goes hand in hand with 4).
4) bad cholesterol goes up drastically, meanwhile your good cholesterol goes down drastically. My doc did put me on a diet (he did not know what i was doing), diet which i did not follow.
5) Ox is expensive
6) Gains are limited

In fact if you control your cholesterol you could take this for years (with bloodtests every 6 months of course).

1) Ox is the safest roid on earth.
2) Ox make your balls shrink, but not as hard as other roids.
3) Ox is the best roid for bridging, the only thing better is HGH, but this is more expensive and not a roid.
4) Ox is great to combine with other roids, since this is an oral and you save yourself some shots. Also the sides usually come from the other roids.
5) Ox does NOT affect your prostate
6) Ox is a fat reducer, especially around the waist. Not forever of course.
7) you will not gain more on Winstrol (winny) (if taken alone) then on Ox, but Winstrol (winny) is harder on the liver.
8) strenght goes through the roof with Ox.

So if size is not your main goal, Ox is the way to go. A guy on HGH all year could do 2-3 Ox cycles a year (depending on how long you stay on) and never experience any sides.

A cycle is usually for 6-12 weeks, i feel that Ox should be taken for 16 weeks non-stop. Longer is possible but watch your cholesterol.

Jeff

Thinning of blood can be both good and bad, so its risky I think. Aspirin regimens put a user in danger of brain bleeding, and I'm talking the baby aspirin.

do you really feel safer using baby aspirin bro? aspirin is BAD stuff. especially for those living this type of lifestyle. the shit that should be controlled isnt, and the shit that shouldnt is. is that an oxymoron or what?

kube said:
do you really feel safer using baby aspirin bro? aspirin is BAD stuff. especially for those living this type of lifestyle. the shit that should be controlled isnt, and the shit that shouldnt is. is that an oxymoron or what?

Me? I dont use it, it is prescribed to heart patients frequently. I prefer aspirin to tylenol, I dont think its all that bad. From my reading Tylenol has more evidence against it ripping up the liver than aspirin does.

As far as it being added to the controlled substance list, I'd like to know why you think its so rotten, I think youre being a little ridiculous.

FISHTALES said:
how about body hair growth and external sides?

No external sides, no extra hair growth. At least not noticable.
Now take Winstrol (winny) and your body hair gets longer. You do not get more hair, just longer hair and not an the head of course.

Yes Mudge, blood that thins must not be considered as good. But i was happy blood was not thickening, that would have been worse.
Nose bleedings mostly occured because of the force you use when training.

Jeff

It happened 3 years ago

Powerhouse9 said:
what did that cost ya?

At the time i paid $900 for 2000 tabs of 10 mgr. I suppose i can mention this, since this price is no longer valid.

Strenght gaines are very pleasant

Sorry, i did not finish yet.

Strength gaines where very pleasant. You can easily put an extra 20 pounds on the bar when doing barbell curls.

Ahah Insurance man, that might be true...
I think one can stay longer on roids then some think, as long as blood is tested, you do not experience anything bad and if you take liver protectors.

As for the 14 pounds gained, i did not take anything else, not even protein......

Jeff

Jeff_rys said:
Ok, TX i follow you:

Here is my 8 months experience with Oxandrolone. I had 2000 yellow tabs of 10 mgr from you know who.

Started right away with 40 mgr/day and i gained 14 pounds on it. The 14 pounds where gained after (give or take) 4 months. So i stayed on for another 4 months. I stayed on that long not wanting to get of (many others feel the same).
Doing 20 mgr in the morning and 20 mgr before training or taking 40 mgr in the morning, results stayed the same. Also tried to take 80 mgr every 2 days with same results. So it feel that it is not necessary to keep your anabolic state high all the time, not when on OX. I can understand pro's thinking differently, but that's another ball game.
After a while i went up to 60 mgr/day which seemed (for me) the max to take in order to keep on gaining. Doing 80 mgr/day did not make any difference any more. Upping the dose to 120 mgr/day and i did get severe nose bleedings, especially when training. Nose bleedings occured at least 5 times a week. The result after 8 months:

1) gained 14 pounds (you do not need 8 months for this)
2) liver was NEVER affected
3) nose bleedings where there because the Ox thins your blood which is a good thing since this prevents (to a certain degree) heart attacks. (3 goes hand in hand with 4).
4) bad cholesterol goes up drastically, meanwhile your good cholesterol goes down drastically. My doc did put me on a diet (he did not know what i was doing), diet which i did not follow.
5) Ox is expensive
6) Gains are limited

In fact if you control your cholesterol you could take this for years (with bloodtests every 6 months of course).

1) Ox is the safest roid on earth.
2) Ox make your balls shrink, but not as hard as other roids.
3) Ox is the best roid for bridging, the only thing better is HGH, but this is more expensive and not a roid.
4) Ox is great to combine with other roids, since this is an oral and you save yourself some shots. Also the sides usually come from the other roids.
5) Ox does NOT affect your prostate
6) Ox is a fat reducer, especially around the waist. Not forever of course.
7) you will not gain more on Winstrol (winny) (if taken alone) then on Ox, but Winstrol (winny) is harder on the liver.
8) strenght goes through the roof with Ox.

So if size is not your main goal, Ox is the way to go. A guy on HGH all year could do 2-3 Ox cycles a year (depending on how long you stay on) and never experience any sides.

A cycle is usually for 6-12 weeks, i feel that Ox should be taken for 16 weeks non-stop. Longer is possible but watch your cholesterol.

Jeff

This is some of the most idiotic advise I've read in some time.

Not only are your facts wrong but 14 pounds in 12 weeks? Fuck, you can gain that in that much time with NO gear.

I'm not aying this to flame but to warn any newbies who may be reading it and thinking you may know what you're talking about. And maybe you can take it as a heads up yourself. Ox is not the "safest" roid in the world. It is 17 AA and that very process makes it a strain on the liver. Your presumptions to the contrary are erroneous.

Sounds like you've been listening to that moron "Fonz" over at Elite. Don't.

I agree with Nelson....... Anavar (var) is still a 17-aa oral; albeit not as toxic as other orals. Caution needs to be exercised here close to as much as any other Oral with regard to hepatoxicity levels.

It IS less "taxing" on the liver----however; I feel this thread can be misleading.......encouraging people to almost buy into the hype that Anavar (var) is "harmless".

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS monitor your health (blood work) on ANY cycle!!! You never know WHAT the hell these AS are possible of doing individually.

Case in point:

I've run Tren the last 4 cycles. ZERO liver enzyme "problems" whatsoever!!! (I use liv supps year round)

I combined Anavar (var) with it this last time around and my liver enzyme profile was WRECKED!!

CRAZY HUH!!??! I was baffled as well!!

I planned on running 12 weeks but stopped just shy of 10 weeks d/t the lab results :confused:

(150 mg Tren EOD/40 mg DK Anavar (var) ED)

Supps I was on:

NAC
Same-E
ALA
Thistle
TMG

Anavar (var) is NOT as "harmless" as labeled on these boards. GREAT stuff; NOT as toxic as other 17-aa orals.......HOWEVER----STILL a 17-aa AS!

Last edited:
iamcdn said:
so would one use asprin on an ox only cycle?

If ox thins the blood, what would the point be? My only point was that abnormally thin blood can be a bad thing, say you bump your head and your brain starts bleeding, you could at worst die from it.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Oxandrolone could be taken all year round

Nelson Montana said:
This is some of the most idiotic advise I've read in some time.

Nelson, I hadn't realized you had brought your toxic personality to this board.

Lucky me.

I would have thought you would have learned from having your ass handed to you at EF.

Last edited:
I personally am a natural, but I can't understand that you're saying that Ox is such a safe steroid that could be used for extended periods. I heard stories of guys who had to quit after a week because they were experiencing pain in their chests etc.

And 14 pounds in 12 weeks is indeed not that much! Has it ever crossed your mind that you could have had fakes? Maybe that's why you didn't experience any significant side effects...

From what I heard from people who used it, and from what I read in books and on message boards, Oxymetholone is one of the strongest steroids around, with the most side effects... But I'll say this again, I'm not an expert, I am a natural...:p

Re: Re: Re: Oxandrolone could be taken all year round

kbrkbr said:
Nelson, I hadn't realized you had brought your toxic personality to this board.

Lucky me.

I would have thought you would have learned from having your ass handed to you at EF.

Whatever probs you may have with Nelson have no bearing on this post. He is SPOT ON with his advice against this forever-oxy theory. Newbies beware!

Biceps_Blitz said:

From what I heard from people who used it, and from what I read in books and on message boards, Oxymetholone is one of the strongest steroids around, with the most side effects... But I'll say this again, I'm not an expert, I am a natural...:p

Oxymethalone is ANADROL and is quite different from anavar ( oxandralone )

Back